Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 868 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 903 reviews
on December 4, 2012
I am a woman and I have very large hands, so finding women's gloves is a near impossibility for me. After much hunting these came and they fit perfectly! Feminine black leather gloves. Cashmere is a bit of a stretch. Some fairly soft knit lining but it works and I'm so happy to finally not have frozen hands in the winter. They probably aren't good for say, shoveling the walk or throwing snowballs, but for getting in the car on a frigid morning and not having your hands go numb as you scrap the car and get it warmed up, these are perfect.
11 comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2016
Got these gloves from FursNewYork in colors black and brown. The black gloves were good. The brown gloves arrived without labels and in a plastic bag too big for them. At the beginning I saw that one of the brown gloves had the leather ripped in the little finger. Latter I realized that both gloves had ripped leather in the little finger. These gloves belong in the trash. I put the black gloves next to the brown ones and the brown were wrinkled and opaque while the black gloves were smooth and shinny. Amazon gives excellent service and should not let customers get products from FursNewYork. FursNewYork has worst quality than items from a garage sale.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 8, 2017
The leather is very soft but the gloves do run very small. I used the measurement guide provided and ordered a size 9 (which is what I normally wear). They just barely fit but the finger length is much too short. Other reviews suggested the fingers run long, but apparently my fingers are longer than most. I've included a photo to show where my knuckles are when I bend my fingers. Will likely end up returning them.
review image review image
on December 10, 2016
Really a five star product. Four star review because description was not accurate in regard to the color of the Storm Gray gloves. They are a dark charcoal gray and the picture looks like an iridescent purple-gray color. The gloves are beautiful nonetheless. I purchased the Storm Gray Smart Tips. My knuckles measure 7 1/4 and while reviews said to order a size up I ordered the size 7 (small) and they fit perfectly. They will probably stretch so I could have even gone down to a 6.5 but I won't know until that happens. For now I am more than happy with the size I purchased. They have enough stretch to ball my hand into a fist. It's not stiff but very soft smooth leather. Doubt it's real leather but it looks and feel like 100% leather gloves I have owned before. Mine are lined with a knit material that is surely not cashmere but it's of a medium soft tight knit yarn that is better than bare leather alone. Great for commuting. Not great for doing work outside or being outside for extended periods. Bulkier insulated gloves would be better for that. The best thing is they ARE NOT BULKY like they look in the picture. I have small hands and fingers and they fit slim to my hands. At the same time the material is stretchy so I think they would fit larger hands/fingers just fine too! I also like that they are long and go about 3 inches past my wrist which is about a third of my forearm. No windy draft up my sleeve! The tags were on a little piece of material sewn on the inside with a hole. It's perfect if you want to attach glove clips without ruining your gloves. It's not thick and wouldn't stand much wear but it's a nice little detail. I highly recommend this product and would (and probably will) purchase again. I bought this with my own money out of desire/necessity, this is NOT a sponsored review in any way. Pics show the gray color against my light gray scarf, next to a navy leather glove and a black knit glove for comparison.
on December 31, 2013
I had high hopes for these cashmere lined leather gloves. The price was right, and I really liked the color. When I received them, I noticed the lining was already coming apart from the leather. Also, the original tag was cut off and replaced with a small stick on tag. Very disappointed in this purchase. I have returned these gloves, and am very leery about ordering from Amazon in the future.
on October 12, 2015
beautiful gloves, very soft leather with soft cashmere lining. I ordered a small and it is size 6.5. they were a teeny bit tight on the thumbs, but I wore them last night for a walk and they stretched a bit. there are lovely, expensive looking gloves. I like buying beautiful things that last. they do also work on a touchscreen, I checked. so, highly recommend.
on February 23, 2017
These are good quality, well made gloves. I wear a ladies size 9 in gloves which isn't carried in every store. One size fits most never fits my long fingers, so I was excited to find my size in multiple colors. I was worried about the fit when ordering, but I could have possibly gone down a size as they are a loose fit even considering the lining. Leather gloves typically stretch a little with wear.

These gloves are in a buttery soft leather with a warm lining for a dressy glove. These are not a style for extreme cold, but for average winter days going from home to vehicle or walking a few blocks outside these are great. I loved them enough to order a second pair after feeling the first pair.
on December 11, 2013
These gloves are beautiful, soft and well made. I am so glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews! I have relatively small hands and my nails are short right now, but I do let them grow every now and then and the extra length on the fingertips would prove necessary for anyone with longer nails. The fingers are not "very" long but there is a little extra room at the tips. The gloves are "smooth" therefore they can feel a bit "slippery" but I have no problem driving with them. The fact that they are a little longer than many other gloves also helps keep my hands warm. An added Plus is that I can use them on my iphone without taking my gloves off! Most of my other gloves wont do that. All in all I think they are an excellent value and a beautiful pair of gloves. I will probably get them in another color.
on November 27, 2014
The gloves are nice in every way, but I took off one star for finger length. The fingers are long, and I believe the reason for this may be to accommodate those who have long fingernails. If you are one of these people, you will be happy to have the extra bit of room at the tip. I do not have that type of manicure, my nails are shorter, so the little empty zone at the end of the finger bugs me a little. I'm hoping it doesnt fold over and make the gloves look bad, but the leather is nice, so probably they will maintain their shape. I am tall, with large but slim hand and slim fingers. I bought the 8.5, and the fit across the main part of the hand is just right. For the price, the gloves are very good indeed, nothing at all cheap. They're nice.
on January 17, 2016
I lost one glove (this exact product) that I bought at Macy's a while ago. Because the size was on the tag, I was able to purchase a new pair that's the same size (7). If I didn't have that one glove to reference the size, I don't know what size I would order...

The glove is quality leather (for the price), and the lining is cashmere, which I prefer over fleece. I sprayed and rubbed the gloves with a weatherproof or waterproof solution, so hopefully I won't have to worry about ruining the gloves on snowy days. I've never treated my old gloves before and have worn them in the rain and snow, and they held up.