Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 515 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 664 reviews
on June 24, 2017
My wife loves this book a must have if you love Dr. Suess. We bought this for our kids. They love to read Fox in Socks. Dr. Suess is a poetic genius. One of those books we will save and have for our grandkids some day!!;)
on August 21, 2017
Although my 2 year old grandson thoroughly enjoys Dr Seuss books, he never asks for this one. I think it's too complicated for the really young.
on June 2, 2017
Husband and I are not a fan. Son (two year old) LOVES it, often asks to have it read. What are you gonna do, you know?
on July 30, 2017
Everyone loves trying to read this silly book. As others posted it is not the full book, but since this is gears toward babies I don't consider that a bad thing.
on June 11, 2015
This is a great story, but do your baby a favor and get the real version!
on June 13, 2017
Fun to read to my toddler! He loves listening to the tongue twisters!
on June 27, 2017
bought for grandson to add to his library. perfect
on June 18, 2017
Outstanding transaction! A+++
on July 3, 2017
Great book for my 4 year old.
on July 14, 2017
Pay attention to the size. They are very small board books, not regular size books as you likely recall from your childhood.