Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Fox Men's Flex Fit Legacy Logo Hat, Red1, L/XL
Size: Large/X-Large|Color: Red1|Change

on December 12, 2016
I received the hat and it was not a flex fit and the decal that's supposed to be embroider like the picture on it, is actually just a sticker they printed out!
review imagereview image
on September 11, 2017
This is an unofficial in non-licensed product. They posted fake pictures to make you believe that you're buying an official Fox Hat but it is nothing but a picture of a fox printed on it on a cheap hat. The picture is misleading, and the product isn't even a Flexfit hat. It's an adjustable piece of crap that they probably bought for $0.05 and printed a fox on it. If I could give this negative stars I would. I'm also going to be reporting this because this is definitely false advertisement, they're selling rip off merchandise, and abusing the Amazon Marketplace while giving Amazon a bad rap. Totally unacceptable!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on September 23, 2017
This is a piece of junk. 1. It's not a flex fit type hat, it is velcro back adjustable. 2. It looks like they took a plain hat and put a small Fox logo sticker on it. Complete junk
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 30, 2017
This did not come as a flex fit hat. I wish I would have taken pictures of it to show, but the back was a Velcro adjustment. Also the hat was not even Fox brand. It was a cheap hat with what appeared to be an iron-on of the fox logo. Very very disappointed. Ended up donating to local DI.
on September 20, 2017
Not an authentic item. A Fake Fox hat! Not FlexFit but adjustable. Logo not embroidered but poorly painted. Falsely advertised!! Gave it one star only because I was required to.
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 20, 2017
This hat came looking just as described so we were happy. It had a nice, simple but stylish design. The white on black stands out with the fox head. My husband is a big fox head and this is pretty much the only brand he wears. It fit him perfectly and he was able to bend the bill as he liked. It was clean and had no fabrication issues or loose threads.
on July 16, 2017
Hubby's favorite hat, wears it every day. He is very picky and normally prefers a more expensive fitted hat but he really liked this one. This is the second time I've gotten him this one and I'll probably get another one soon so he can have one for work and one for going out.
on January 14, 2018
This hat is a little snug but I've found pulling it forward while wearing it helps loosen it over time.

Its a great look and I've purchased it 4 times now. Note, doesn't hold up with beach / sweat so I've finally learned to only wear at work or when Im not doing anything active, I have another hat for active wear.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 23, 2017
Cheap knock off. Not a flex fit

Disappointed. Not a flex fit. It's a cheap hat with Velcro strap in the back. Cheap fox stick on emblem
review imagereview image
on January 17, 2017
5 freaking stars. I have such a hard time finding a hat for my small head. after I read some of the reviews here saying this hat seemed to run small I tried it out. It fits, maybe even too snug brand new. I'm hoping when it breaks in it will be perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.