Fox Outdoor Products Multi-Purpose 5-in-1 Survival Shovel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of heavy duty forged steel
- Black Nylon carry pouch
- Nestles together compactly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The fox multi-purpose 5-in-1 survival shovel is made of heavy duty forged steel. Comes with black nylon carry pouch, nestles together compactly for easy storage and transport.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Pickaxe is spelled wrong.
- Saw is capitalized for no reason.
- Bolt is spelled Bott.
- It says that you push in a ball on the bolt to change tools. You don't. The bolt has a very thing cotter pin in it.
Good indication of the quality to be found inside.
The carry bag:
- Will probably wear out quickly, we shall see.
- The axe/hammer/stake puller is on the front in another pouch. The strap to hold it in is so loose that I wouldn't trust attaching the setup to the outside of anything.
The tool itself:
- Again, the bolt to change it is held in with a cotter pin. I intend on changing this asap.
- The axe head is extremely small and not sharp at all. It'll probably only be good as a hammer.
- The pick doesn't seem too bad.
- The saw is pretty small and shaky.
- The shovel is the only part that looks good. I'll probably end up only using it for that.
For the price it isn't worth it at all. You can go to a surplus store and get a military issue folding shovel for half the price.