- Save 10% on Vine Hammock Straps when you purchase 1 or more Fox Outfitters Hammocks offered by Solo Stove. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on a Fox Outfitters Firefly LED Headlamp when you purchase 1 or more Fox Outfitters Hammocks offered by Solo Stove. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $8.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fox Outfitters Neolite Single Camping Hammock - Lightweight Portable Nylon Parachute Hammock for Backpacking, Travel, Beach, Yard. Hammock Straps & Steel Carabiners Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fox Outfitters Neolite Single Hammock is the perfect hammock for camping, backpacking or travel. Easy to setup, extremely compact and ultra lightweight.
- The Neolite features super strong breathable and quick drying woven nylon and is constructed using heavy duty triple interlocking stitching. Neolite hammocks provide relaxing support for up to 400lbs.
- Features an integrated drawstring stuff sack that doubles as a convenient storage bag for your gear, gadgets or other personal items.
- Two solid steel carabiners and two extra tough 5 ft 6 inch nautical grade hang ropes with tree friendly rope sleeves are included for quick and easy set up. Hang ropes pack inside a separate stuff sack for easy storage.
- Unfolded Dimensions: 10 ft 6 in (long) x 5 ft (wide); Packed Dimensions: 7 in (tall) x 5 in (diameter); Weight:15 oz; Maximum capacity of 400 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Relax in a Fox Outfitters Camping Hammock!
Get outdoors and relax in a Fox Outfitters Hammock! Whether you're in the yard, at the beach or on a camping trip, there's nothing more relaxing than the gentle swings of a hanging hammock. Fox Outfitters hammocks are great for indoor hanging as well. With all necessary hardware, ropes and bags included, you'll be ready to enjoy pure outdoor bliss.
- Easy to setup, extremely compact and ultra lightweight.
- Super strong breathable and quick drying woven nylon
- Constructed using heavy duty triple interlocking stitching
- Provides relaxing support for up to 400lbs.
Stuff Sacks, Carabiners, Tree-Friendly Ropes - Everything is Included!
Each Neolite Hammock comes with an integrated drawstring stuff sack that doubles as a convenient storage bag when you're hanging. It's a convenient design that allows you to store your gear, gadgets or other personal items.
Two solid steel carabiners and two extra tough 5 ft 6 inch nautical grade hang ropes with tree friendly rope sleeves are included for quick and easy set up. Hang ropes pack inside a separate stuff sack for easy storage.
Hang responsibly with tree friendly rope sleeves. The included rope sleeves protect the trees you're hanging from and pack away easily for compact storage.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used the upright posts of the playset as my "trees" and strung the hammock on a diagonal underneath the raised clubhouse area, and it works perfectly there. The hammock comes with its own pre-knotted support ropes, so it was very easy for a person like me who has no hammock experience whatsoever to hook it up. I just adjusted the height of the knots so that when I hooked the hammock's carabiners to it, ot was a proper height off the ground. That little pocket showing in the product image is what the hammock itself can fold into for storage, btw.
The design of the hammock allows both kidlets (ages 10 and 7) to fit comfortably in it without tipping out despite all their wiggling and shifting of positions. The hammock seems to be very well made with nicely reinforced stitching, good ropes, and strong carabiners. It's easy for them to unhook if they want to move it out of the way.
I picked this up during one of Amazon's Lightning Deals, and I'm glad I did. The kids are having a blast with it!
I'm a full 6' and 225 lbs and felt comfortable in the Trek which is the smallest hammock by Fox Outfitters. At the time of this review it's summer here in Florida so there wasn't a need for an over abundance of quilting ;)
Pros: Light Weight, solid construction, 400 lbs capacity, integrated stuff sack, tree friendly straps
Cons: The fresh strap ropes stretch/tighten the first couple of times you put load on them so be prepared re-adjust.
Recommendation: 5 Stars this is a another great hammock, I'd definitely recommend to a friend. At this point I'm a fan of Fox Outfitters quality and hope they round out their Hammock accessories to include tarp, bug netting, etc.
Check out my photos and let me know if this review helps you ... Happy Camping
I could not wait to get the reasonably priced Fox Outfitters Trek series hammock. Upon opening the shipping box and opening the stuff bag, I could not help but notice the beautiful sheen to the fabric and the triple stitching on all the seams.
The hammock is quick and easy to setup with the included straps, ropes, and carabineers. The size is just about perfect for a single person that wants a light hammock. When lying diagonally, which is the proper way to lie in a hammock, my head and feet go right to the end and I feel comfortable. I am 6’2” and weigh about 260 lbs.
I like that it comes with everything you need to use it out of the box. Most similar style hammocks on the market make you purchase some of the components separately and cost more money. It comes with straps, ropes, carabineers, and integrated stuff sack.
Some people might say that the ropes and straps that come with it are small. While that may be true, I believe that is the beauty of the design. You can get your own rope the size you want and string it through the straps. You then tie simple overhand knots about a foot apart from each other in order to clip the hammock in. (See strap picture)
I have used it on trees and on a homemade turtledog hammock stand. (See pictures)
I weighed the full setup (hammock, carabineers, and rope) at 1 lbs 9 oz.
The hammock itself weighed in at 12 ¾ oz.
The ropes, straps, and carabineers weigh a combined 12 ¼ oz.
Included ropes are a little short
Included carabineers are a little heavy
Overall this is a wonderful hammock set. Fox outfitters has done a wonderful job of creating several models and colors of hammocks. The have even improved their line by including slip on straps with their latest model. I would like to see Fox Outfitters make a color matched tarp and some bug netting as optional add-ons to round out their hammock offering.