Fox Racing Flight Hardshell Mountain Bike Helmet - 16144
|Radio Control Suitability||Cycling|
About this item
- SAFETY - Specially designed with the dirt jump aficionado in mind, The Flight Hardshell helmet is outfitted with the best protection in the game, to keep you safe no matter what. Fox's proprietary VARIZORB multi-density EPS core absorbs and disperses impacts, while the thin ABS exterior is lightweight and durable.
- COMFORT - The last thing you want is to be on a ride, enjoying your day, when things start to get uncomfortable. Lucky for you, Fox is on the case. The Flux Hardshell features 8 Big Bore vents for increased airflow, to keep you cool. The M9 Multi-sector liner uses 9 different segments for an improved fit and superior breathability.
- STYLE - Look cool, everywhere you go. The rounded silhouette is reminiscent of old school skate helmets, and the wide variety of colors and Fox branding give it a little bit of street cred. Riding around town or on the trail, you're sure to stand out from the rest.
- USE - Fox developed the Flight with dirt jumpers and trail riders in mind, this helmet can stand up to whatever you throw at it. Life is short, go wild.
- DIMENSIONS - Available in sizes Small (20.5-21.3 in), Medium (21.7-22.8 in), and Large (23.3-24 in)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Flight takes the traditional dirt jump lid to all new heights of protection, performance and comfort. The M9 Multi Sector liner is built in using 9 distinct segments for improved fit, comfort and superior breathability. Additionally, it is built using our proprietary Varizorb Multi Density EPS foam which absorbs, disperses and reduces the force of impact to the head in crashes.