Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock
Workplace Solutions Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it  Trolls Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Price:$13.00 - $17.95

on March 7, 2014
Bought them for skiing, and took them out after a big snowstorm. I use the BootGlove (which is a MUST have for keeping your feet toasty), but I loaned it to my wife that day. These kept my feet warmer than expected, though I did order another set of BootGloves for me for the next go around. It stayed up the whole day because it really does grip your calves.

Overall, an excellent set of warm socks for outdoor activities. And they are pretty darned clingy, so they won't be draped around your ankles after 10 minutes of activity. Mine stayed up for 8 hours and didn't sink an inch.
on November 18, 2014
Just received the socks today. The package displays the size in shoe size versus on-line where your choices are small, medium, large, or extra-large. I ordered mediums for a size 9 men's shoe. According to the package, medium fits shoe size 6-8.5. I wish this would have been displayed on-line (do men actually wear sizes smaller than 6? I assumed that would be considered child/youth). I will be returning these for a large size for a man 5 foot 8 inches tall with size 9 shoe.
on April 26, 2014
First, I very much like the Fox River brand and have purchased other types of socks from them. I purchased these to go skiing. They seemed to keep my feet warm and dry, but I haven't used them more than once yet (as I don't ski often), but I would most likely recommend them.
on December 26, 2012
Quality, quality, quality. Great for skiing and for any cold day at home. Great insulator and not bulky. I really enjoy this product!!!
on May 9, 2016
These are the best ski socks that I've ever found. Some are too thick and slip around. Some are too thin and not very warm. This are just the right balance. They are thin enough to provide a tight, fitted feel, yet they are thick enough to keep my toes warm.
on March 19, 2014
The -1 star is for shipping reasons... it took longer than the "guaranteed" delivery date...

However, shipping aside and ref to the product itself. I have absolutely NO complaints.
I've been using them to go to ski several times now.
All I wear is these pair of socks and a shell on top of them. They feel so comfortable once I have my boots on.

I would defintely recommend this item.
on August 4, 2014
These are excellent socks i am a soldier so i buy lots of socks and these are great. They are a little taller and longer than the photo shows they go about 6 inches past the top of my boot. The extra padding in the abrasion areas is nice.
on December 4, 2013
I have used these snowboarding several times in the past few weeks. They keep my feet warm in 18-30 degree weather just fine, are fairly comfortable, and are not itchy at all like some other snow socks i've tried.
on May 12, 2014
I've been skiing since I was 5 (I'm now 27) and my feet were always freezing when I went out. These socks are amazing. They kept my feet warm and dry.
on October 30, 2013
Pros: long, warm, excellent ski socks for an unbeatable low price. Comfortable and snug.

Cons: I don't understand the "plastic" lines and drawings that decorate the socks! I am not complaining since I paid such a low price
for excellent socks.