- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00A31TKMU
- Item model number: FR-9591
- Average Customer Review: 159 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86,943 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Fox River Men's Mid Weight Ragg Glove
|Price:||$5.72 - $14.99|
- 85% wool 15% nylon
- Made in US
- TOASTY WARMTH BLOCKS THE COLD: Thick insultated knit handwear provides warmth through a dense layer of yarn and optional interior layers
- BENEFIT FROM NATURE'S FINEST INSULATOR: Wool offers great features including thermoregulation to help balance temperature and keep you dry by absorbing as much as 30% of its weight before it feels damp; plus, it's breathable and naturally resists odor
- EASY GRIP: Rugged, supple gripper dots add a secure grip
- KEEP WRISTS WARM AS WELL: Elastic cuff keeps wrists covered
- BACKED BY COMPANY STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE: Fox River products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year; products may be returned within one year with the dated receipt to the store where you purchased them or by following our FoxSox.com return process
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Premium midweight wool fingerless glove with gripper fingers and palm. 85% wool, 15% nylon with 2% spandex in the cuff. Good fitting with extra grip control.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
When I seen that these were made of wool, I knew they would keep my hands warm. I noticed how thick and well made they were, so I figured they would survive a warehouse environment. And with the rubber dots for grip, I felt safe wearing them while operating my forklift.
I've owned them for a couple weeks now and they work great. Very warm and they work great for the tougher environment. If need be, I will order another pair of these gloves. I purchased my pair from Amazing Socks and for my very big hands, I ordered a size large. Which are plenty big enough. Hope this helps.
During the winter, I need to keep my hands warm while maintaining my dexterity. Whether it's using my phone, operating controls in my car, or finding my keys, regular gloves just don't cut it.
These gloves work extremely well. They're obviously not as warm as full-cover gloves, but they're not bulky at all, so you can still put your hands in your coat pockets. And they keep my hands sufficiently warm while completing manual tasks.