Fox River Military Wick Dry Maximum Mid Calf Boot Sock
|Price:||$4.30 - $42.99|
- 70% Polypropylene, 28% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- BEST MILITARY SOCK ON THE MARKET: Medium-weight FoxSox take all your duty can dish out; extra cushioning softens the blows your feet take every day, quick-dry fibers make washing a simple task, superb fit minimizes bunching and blistering
- KEEP ODORS AT BAY: Scentry™ helps permanently defend your socks from odor; natural and man-made agents make this technology a sure way to be confident about sock odor, embedded fiber like silver or copper or with a micropolymer silane technology which slows wear and reduces odor in the sock
- CUSTOM FIT: URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones
- STAY DRY WITH WICK DRY: Our exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable; removes any moisture build up which reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters
- BACKED BY COMPANY STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE: Fox River products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year; products may be returned within one year with the dated receipt to the store where you purchased them or by following our FoxSox.com return process
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
This Fox River Unisex LX Wick Dry Maximum Sock provide extra cushioning softens the blows your feet take every day. Its exclusive Wick Dry technology keeps feet dry while an URfit System provides supportMilitary style unisex socks, Extra cushion to release blows that the foot takes, Quick-dry fibers ease washing, Contoured rib top stabilizes sock while keeping it in place, Spandex compression adds support, Mesh panels vent moisture, Superb fit minimizes bunching and blistering, Construction makes sock abrasion resistant, All weather, Medium-weight for shorter activities and cooler weather, Mid-Calf, Made in the USA, 70% Polypropylene, 28% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Pads well enough to wear with Nike boots but not too thick for Rocky S2Vs.
Will order again, over the calf was different at first, but not too tight and not malodorous in heat & humidity so far after 2 weeks.
100X better than anything at my local Clothing & sales.