Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
Fox Run 4536 Nativity Scene Cookie Cutter and Icing Bake Set, 21-Piece
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.34 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Will stand approx. 9" tall when completed
- Cutters constructed of durable tin-plated steel, plastic icing set
- Includes 9 cookie cutters (triangle, star, Mary, Joseph, kings man, camel, sheep, donkey, & manger), instructions & recipes
- Comes with complete 12-piece icing set (1 icing bag, coupler, icing tips) for easy decorating
- Hand wash and dry completely to best preserve cutters' finish
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||CookieCutter||Joy of Giving||Amazon.com||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Orsana|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Tin||Metal||Metal||Tin Plated Steel||Metal|
Deck the halls! Perfect for Christmas time, this complete Nativity Scene Bake Set has everything you need for some festive fun. The 21-piece set includes 9 tin-plated steel cookie cutters (triangle, star, Mary, Joseph, kings man, camel, sheep, donkey, & manger), so you can easily create and set the scene. Also included are recipes, instructions, and a full 12-piece icing set! Use the reusable icing bag, coupler, and icing tips to design and decorate your edible nativity scene. Kids will love constructing this festive holiday favorite. Fun to make, and even more fun to eat!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is a little flimsy, so extra care needs to be taken to keep the cutters in shape.