Other Sellers on Amazon
Fox Run Frozen Popsicle Maker Ice Pop Mold, with 24 Sticks, BPA-Free
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.75 x 9 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||1.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKE EASY FROZEN TREATS: Fox Run's popsicle maker mold creates 10 individual 3-ounce ice pops with a classic popsicle shape to create unique and healthy frozen treats
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Fill with juice, puree, yogurt, applesauce, pudding, ice cream and more for a refreshing treat! Get creative and make frozen wine slushies, mocktails or cocktails to refresh and delight at your next grown up party!
- BPA-FREE plastic mold ice pop set includes an aluminum cover and 24 wooden popsicle sticks; Aluminum covering holds popsicle sticks up straight while they freeze
- EASY TO REMOVE: Frozen treats unmold quickly and easily, if needed place frozen mold under warm water to release pop, no more broken popsicles! Durable set will last for years to come!
- MEASUREMENTS: 4"H x 9"L x 5. 75"W overall; EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash with mild soap and water
- Included Components: Frozen Ice Pop Maker with Popsicle Sticks
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stainless Steel Popsicle Set
Designed so that one ice pop can be removed (or re-filled) at a time. Fill with juice, puree, yogurt, apple sauce, ice cream and more for a refreshing treat! Get creative and make frozen wine slushies, mocktails or cocktails to refresh and delight
Make summer family time special for kids and adults!
- Made from durable and safe 18/8 stainless steel
- Makes 6 classic paddle style ice pops
- Set includes: 1 stand, 6 molds, 6 lids, 12 removable silicone rings, and a set of 50 reusable bamboo sticks
- Silicone rings ensure proper stick placement
- Bonus - comes with 50 free reusable bamboo popsicle sticks
Frozen Ice Pop Maker
Fox Run's Frozen Ice Pop Maker helps create 10 homemade ice pops. Fill with juice, puree, yogurt, apple sauce, ice cream, and more! Get creative and try out different mixtures and recipes. Keep your freezer stocked with healthy frozen fruit snacks and yummy treats to cool you down on a hot day!
Fill with juice, puree, yogurt, apple sauce, ice cream, and more!
- Set includes Aluminum Cover with a BPA free plastic mold and 24 wooden popsicle sticks
- Makes 10 individual 3-ounce ice pops
- Aluminum covering holds popsicle sticks up straight while they freeze
- Frozen treats unmold quickly and easily; No more broken popsicles!
- 4 x 9 x 5.75"
Want a fun project to do with the kids or grandchildren? Fox Run's Frozen Ice Pop Maker helps create 10 homemade ice pops. Fill with juice, puree, yogurt, apple sauce, ice cream, and more! Each pop is 3-ounce, making popsicles of the perfect size quickly and easily. This complete set includes a BPA-free plastic mold with an aluminum cover and 24 wooden popsicle sticks. Get creative and try out different mixtures and recipes! Keep your freezer stocked with healthy frozen fruit snacks and yummy treats to cool you down on a hot day! Oxidation is a natural chemical process that occurs as a result of the aluminum reacting with air. You might notice that your hands get covered in black or gray residue whenever you handle the aluminum, or you may notice the oxidation on the cover if it has been stored for a while. Oxidation also can be caused by acidic foods or washing the aluminum in the dishwasher. To remove black residue, soak the aluminum cover with a water and white vinegar solution, 1 cup water to 1 tbsp white vinegar. Boil the cover in the white vinegar solution for several minutes until the water becomes very dark. Pour the solution down your drain and repeat the process until the black residue is gone.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kollina on June 16, 2019
By Amazon Customer on March 11, 2017
That having been said they are still better than trying to track down the plastic handles that come with other popsicle maligning sets I've owned.
By O G on September 1, 2017