Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 522 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 671 reviews
on June 24, 2017
My wife loves this book a must have if you love Dr. Suess. We bought this for our kids. They love to read Fox in Socks. Dr. Suess is a poetic genius. One of those books we will save and have for our grandkids some day!!;)
on July 30, 2017
Everyone loves trying to read this silly book. As others posted it is not the full book, but since this is gears toward babies I don't consider that a bad thing.
on September 1, 2017
It's a fun book even for the littlest. We read it both quick and slow and baby is always entertained by it.
on September 5, 2017
My son loves this book! Has been his favorite for 3 months now!
on June 13, 2017
Fun to read to my toddler! He loves listening to the tongue twisters!
on September 7, 2017
My Grandson was only a year old when he received Fox i n Socks. So, I believe the adults loved it. :)
on June 27, 2017
bought for grandson to add to his library. perfect
on June 18, 2017
Outstanding transaction! A+++
on July 3, 2017
Great book for my 4 year old.
on July 14, 2017
Pay attention to the size. They are very small board books, not regular size books as you likely recall from your childhood.