Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2017
This book is good but look out for that fox. He is a sly one!
on June 27, 2017
Book is a tongue twister and good for beginning readers. My daughter is in 1st grade and loved it.
on May 4, 2012
This is a great book to read to toddlers. Fox in Socks is a masterpiece of linguistic fun.

However, this printing is not the whole book. The storyline conflict between Knox and the Fox has been removed, as have many other small pieces, e.g. "If sir, you sir, choose to chew sir, with the goo goose, chew sir, do sir!" (I read the full version to my older children a lot!)

Having said that, the pages are cardboard, so toddlers can't accidentally rip them, and there won't be any toddler concern about why Knox is mad at the Fox.

So, for toddlers, pick this up now, and get the "full" version when they're a bit older.
on February 22, 2016
This book is perfect with a beautiful hard cover.
on June 27, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE Fox in Socks! I think this is my favorite children's book. It is such a fun read. We even get family to try to read this book without getting tongue tied. It's a great laugh watching them start from the beginning and then getting twisted with their words by the end of the book.
on March 23, 2017
Worked great for my lesson.
on October 17, 2017
Good!
on March 11, 2017
Great book! Thanks
on May 5, 2016
My 3 year old grandson loved all of the Dr. Suess Books he received. Got his dad reading them to him very often and one can find him reading the book by himself too. This one is a killer for dad with its tricky phrases and my grandson is quite entertained by the difficulty we have reading it to him.
on February 5, 2015
8 Months old favorite book. She constantly grabs it and holds it out for us to read. She by far talks the most through this book (pre-reading sign). Its holding up very well through all the wipe downs and chew time it gets. Of course it being a board book it is very much shortened from the original (which we have as well) but the exerts they chose are good. It has our favorite part about the tweedle beetle battle so we're very happy.