Fox Head Transition Hardshell Helmet, Matte Black, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFETY: When you hit the trail, you want to be prepared for anything to happen. The Transition Hardshell protective helmet is outfitted with the best protection in the game, to keep you safe no matter what. The EPS core absorbs any hits or bumps, while the ABS exterior is sturdy and durable. Cpsc 1203, ASTM f1952, astm63:2008, en078:1997 approved.
- STYLE: Look cool, everywhere you go. The rounded silhouette is reminiscent of old school skate helmets, and the wide variety of colors and Fox branding give it a little bit of street cred. Riding around town or on the trail, you're sure to be the apple of everyone's eye.
- COMFORT: The last thing you want is to be on a ride, enjoying your day, when things start to get?uncomfortable. Lucky for you, Fox is on the case. The Transition Hardshell features 12 optimized vents to keep you cool, while the inner microfiber comfort liner prevents chafing. Plus, the comfort liner is removable and washable.
- USE: This helmet may look like your average skate helmet, but it can be used for so much more. Wear it everywhere- during leisurely park rides, long days dirt jumping, or even on hard, adrenaline filled trail rides; this helmet can stand up to whatever you throw at it. Life is short, go wild!
- DIMENSIONS: Available in sizes Small (20.5-21.3 in), Medium (21.7-22.8 in), and Large (23.3-24 in)
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The transition hard shell helmet takes design cues from our transition helmet, but uses an abs outer shell with an ep s liner for a more traditional street style look. Suitable for dirt jumping, park riding, or aggressive trail riding.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?