- 100% Other Fibers
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- MADE FROM THERMOLITE, these ultra-lightweight socks let you feel barefoot
- Our exclusive URfit System and Wick Dry technology means you’re COMFORTABLE AND DRY ALL DAY
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL add durability to last longer, you’ll have lots of time to love these stylish ski socks
- VENTED PANELS REMOVE MOISTURE and keep you dry while you are on the slopes
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Made from thermolite, these ultra-lightweight cold weather socks let you feel barefoot but with urfit system and wick dry technology your feet stay warm and dry all day. Made in the USA these over-the-calf socks are of the highest quality and feature the following: memory-knit construction throughout helps sock keep its form, wash after wash; contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage; spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long; full cushioning throughout absorbs shocks and insulates; smooth, flat comfort toe seam.
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 5144
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : February 2, 2016
- Manufacturer : Fox River Mills, Inc.
- ASIN : B015JMEA86
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thin but warm, they come up to my knee which I love, not crumpling around my ankles. I wore these for two days in a row with steel toed boots and my feet stayed warm and dry the whole time.
Fox River is definitely my new sock brand, I personally preferred the Fox River Wilmont LW Men`s Cold Weather Lightweight Over-the-calf Socks over these, those ones felt just a bit thicker, and look better when they show with casual footwear. But I cannot complain at all about these socks.
They're far better than other sock brand's I've tried in the past **cough**SmartWool**cough**
I plan to try other FoxRiver socks and expect them all to be great