Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 5, 2015
The p22 holster will not work with the laser. so i returned it. I bought the same holster for the p99,this has become my daily carry.
on March 6, 2016
The holster is well built and functions as advertised. I like it and would recommend them to others.
on February 27, 2016
Fits very well. Is as comfortable as it can be. Would definitely recommend.
on April 19, 2013
More comfortable then I thought possible, well made and a better price then what I found at the gun show by other manufacturers . Yes,, We are happy Yes we might be buying a few other holsters from Foxx .
on April 28, 2015
Just what I was looking for. A great price
on September 9, 2013
adjustable cant effectively protects skin from gun easy to install i really like the way it feels when I an out and about
on March 20, 2013
Perfect for concealing my gun. I mostly wear it in the back of my jeans, etc. and it is very comfortable.
on April 18, 2014
First. Time trying started with one for a wealthier p22 ' this is unbelievable ..fits great.. don't even feel it on... holds firearm where it's supposed to be ..adjustable too...very happy with this item...saving for a summer gun in a larger caliber then ordering the right one from these guys. It's also marked on back so you know what gun will fit ...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.