- 1. PURCHASE ANY 2 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 3% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX03OFF at checkout. Offered by FOXELLI BV™ Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 2. PURCHASE ANY 3 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX05OFF at checkout. Offered by FOXELLI BV™ See more products in this promotion
- 3. PURCHASE ANY 5 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 8% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX08OFF at checkout. Offered by FOXELLI BV™ See more products in this promotion
- 4. PURCHASE ANY 7 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX10OFF at checkout. Offered by FOXELLI BV™ See more products in this promotion
- 5. PURCHASE ANY 10 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 13% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX13OFF at checkout. Offered by FOXELLI BV™ See more products in this promotion
- 6. PURCHASE ANY 15 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX15OFF at checkout. Offered by FOXELLI BV™ See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Foxelli Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles – Collapsible, Lightweight, Shock-Absorbent, Hiking, Walking & Running Sticks with Natural Cork Grips, Quick Locks, 4 Season/All Terrain Accessories and Carry Bag
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% CARBON FIBER: Foxelli Trekking Poles (also known as Nordic walking poles or hiking sticks) are made from 100% carbon fiber material, which is known for its incredible lightness. Each pole weighs only 7.6 oz, allowing you to move quicker and faster while exerting less energy. Carbon fiber is also shock-absorbent and significantly minimizes the impact on joints. Durable and sturdy, these walking sticks are designed to withstand even the most challenging hikes or backpacking trips.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: Thanks to the quick-lock technology, Foxelli collapsible hiking poles are incredibly easy to use and a breeze to adjust - locking them in place takes only a few seconds. The sturdy locks are designed to firmly keep the walking poles in place and prevent them from sliding down, offering you the ultimate stability. Retractable from 24” to 55”, they work for a wide range of different heights, including both short & tall MEN, WOMEN & even KIDS!
- PROVIDING THE ULTIMATE COMFORT: The anti-slip natural cork grips absorb sweat and moisture and will keep your hands cool and dry during those challenging long-distance hikes. The extra-padded, fully adjustable, breathable wrist straps make sure that you don’t accidentally drop your poles, and provide you with the maximum comfort throughout the day. The extended foam sleeves, made of soft EVA foam, will aid you during switchbacks and abrupt changes in terrain.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CONDITIONS: From challenging ice mountain climbing to casual strolling around the neighborhood - our included heavy-duty accessories and tungsten carbide tips will not let you down, whatever the terrain or the season may be. Thermoplastic rubber tips & baskets strongly attach to the trekking sticks, so you can forget about losing them on snowy or muddy trails. A carrying case and a carrying clip are both included for easy, convenient storage and transportation.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Don’t worry about missing Amazon’s 30-day return window. We offer a 120-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee with a 3-year warranty for any defects. If you’re not 100% satisfied - we’ll give you your money back. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Foxelli was born with a desire to be free and independent- all the qualities we so often see in you. Inspired by the traveler’s spirit, we created a brand that could help more individuals to take the route of adventure and freedom. That’s why we offer outdoor essentials that we know you need.
What makes our product unique?Here, at Foxelli, we want you to feel confident with the equipment you use; thus, we value quality above else. Our merchandise is thoroughly tested and made to the highest standards, allowing our customers to appreciate each product’s durability and easy to use designs.
Why we love what we do?Most importantly, we CARE. Your satisfaction with our products is our proudest achievement as a company. There is no middle man. We take care of everything ourselves, from design & manufacturing to handing it in for delivery- that is why we can ensure great prices and excellent service.
GO THE EXTRA DISTANCE, GET THERE FASTER, AND EXERT LESS ENERGY!
Foxelli Trekking Poles are designed for maximum comfort and safety on all terrains.
APPROVED BY THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Premium Quality, Lightweight, Adjustable Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles with 4 Season Accessories
Burn 20% more calories, reduce impact on joints and alleviate weight while walking or hiking. Lightweight 7oz carbon fiber poles reduce arm fatigue, allow you to move faster, go further and use less energy while absorbing shock and noise. Increase traction, maintain balance and minimize impact on legs, knees, ankles and feet. Best trekking poles to use if recovering from an injury, carrying extra weight, and to maintain balance and walking posture.
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
Exceptional quality trekking poles are built to last with durable construction. Ergonomic features offering maximum comfort include anti-slip cork grips which absorb sweat and keep hands cool and dry, even in the rain, and air ventilated, extra padded, adjustable wrist straps. Extended foam sleeve with ridges is made of EVA foam to safely handle switchbacks and abrupt terrain changes. Thermoplastic rubber tips are strongly attached to prevent snagging and loss in snow or mud.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Quick lock technology allows poles to be easily, quickly and securely adjusted according to height for men, women, children and seniors. Poles are retractable from 24” to 55”, making these the most versatile and compact trekking poles available. Order a pair for your whole family!
The complete Foxelli trekking poles package includes:
- 2 x Trekking poles
- 2 x Storage tips
- 2 x Asphalt tips
- 2 x Mud baskets
- 2 x Snow baskets
- 1 x Carrying clip
- 1 x Carrying bag
Perfect for All Terrains and Easy Transport
Foxelli Trekking Poles are designed to meet all of your hiking needs. From climbing ice mountains to a leisurely urban walk, the included 4 season accessories and tungsten carbide tip have you covered on all terrains and conditions. Easily attach baskets and tips for extra stability on mud, water, snow or asphalt. Poles are collapsible to a compact size and come with a convenient carrying case to fit in your backpack or carry-on bag while traveling.
- 100% Carbon Fiber
- Lightweight - only 7 oz
- Retractable from 24” to 55”
- Shock and noise absorbent
- Natural cork grips with extended EVA foam sleeves
- Extra padded adjustable wrist straps
- 4 Season accessories
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 25 inches; 7 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 12, 2016
- Manufacturer : Foxelli
- ASIN : B01IC7XYXM
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,437 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #6 in Trekking Poles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted Foxelli when we returned to see about having the grip replaced. They happily informed my they were under warranty and would be replaced at no cost. You can’t beat that for fabulous customer service. My experience is 5 star and I would highly recommend their trekking poles!!!!
Never once did a joint slip on these poles. I’d collapse them when I entered a town or crossed a bridge and extend them when hitting the trail. Occasionally, I’d turn the friction screw then snap the lever down and as mentioned, never had a single issue with slippage.
Also would like to mention that several times, I lost my footing at the same time the pole would slide in between some rocks. I wasn’t able to put enough torque on the pole to keep myself upright and the poles were able to handle the tension without snapping.
I’m very happy with the performance and price of these trekking poles. The only thing I wish the manufacturer would expand upon is the use of the attachments. Having never used poles before, I didn’t use the smaller discs that came with the set. Had I done so, I probably wouldn’t have sunk them into so many small holes and crevices. I more detailed use guide would have been very helpful. Otherwise, no complaints at all.
***UPDATE*** I CHANGED MY REVIEW...Switched to 5 stars. I contacted Foxelli Customer Service regarding the irregular sound coming from one of the poles. They responded within 24 hours and apologized for my issue. They verified my address and are sending out a replacement. Amazing. As I said before these poles are great and I have used many different ones costing much more and some less. I am impressed with the function of the poles and extremely happy with the customer service of the company.
The cork handles performed well. I agree they are better than the typical handles that I find on exercise equipment. Since I have arthritic hands, I would like a bigger handle, however, I was satisfied with these.
I am unstable while walking and standing due to knee problems. Over the past year, I have been building up my endurance using a treadmill. I always have to hang onto the treadmill handles for stability. These poles allowed me to easily travel downhill along side those with canes who struggled with the hills.
I am a bigger person and these were a great size for me.
The directions described how to use the poles. I practiced with them before arriving at the trail head. One person described my progression as a sloth would maneuver, always three points on the ground while moving. So glad for those instructions.
My only disappointment was not recognizing that the minimum length of the collapsible pole would be longer than my backpack. Since we were driving to the trail head and then I'd be using the poles, I didn't need them in my backpack.
The carrying case is durable. It has a long strap that can cross the body.
There is also a clip that holds the pair of poles together. I now keep these poles in my car for unplanned treks.
Oh, two days after my adventure, I needed to get the poles out and work my arms while walking from my car to my desk and back again just to work the same muscles again. I'm thinking if I would use these enough, even for walking around the neighborhood, my flabby arms might get toned.