- 1. PURCHASE ANY 2 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 3% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX03OFF at checkout. Enter code FOX03OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 2. PURCHASE ANY 3 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX05OFF at checkout. Enter code FOX05OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 3. PURCHASE ANY 5 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 8% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX08OFF at checkout. Enter code FOX08OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 4. PURCHASE ANY 7 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX10OFF at checkout. Enter code FOX10OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 5. PURCHASE ANY 10 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 13% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX13OFF at checkout. Enter code FOX13OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 6. PURCHASE ANY 15 (QTY.) FOXELLI PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FOX15OFF at checkout. Enter code FOX15OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: DON'T WORRY ABOUT MISSING AMAZON'S 30-DAY RETURN WINDOW. WE OFFER A 120-DAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. IF FOR ANY REASON, YOU'RE NOT 100% SATISFIED, WE'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Enter code XSSCSQJI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Foxelli USB Rechargeable Headlamp Flashlight - 100 Hours of Constant Light on a Single Charge, Ultra Bright, Waterproof, Impact Resistant, Lightweight & Comfortable, Two Mini USB Charging Cables Incl.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB RECHARGEABLE: Charge Fully from any USB Port in Only 2 Hours and Provide up to 100 Hours of Constant Light on a Single Charge. Plus it has a Built-In Battery Life Indicator.
- EXTRA BRIGHTNESS: 280 Lumens CREE-XP-G2 LED (400 Feet Beam) and Adjustable Flood Light Diffuser Makes this the Brightest and Most Versatile Headlight. Offers a Wide Variety of Light Modes and 90 Tiltable Body. Includes SOS Mode and Attached Emergency Whistle.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE: This Headlamp is Built to Last. Will Withstand Heavy Rain, Cold, Heat, Dropping on the Ground or in Water. Foxelli MX500 Is Rated IPX7 - Protected Against Water Immersion Down to 1 Meter for 30 Minutes.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE: Weighs Only 4.4 OUNCES with Easily Adjustable, Ergonomically Designed Elastic Headband and Detachable Top Strap. Ideal Use for Long-Distance Running, Hiking, Caving, Camping and Reading.
- BUY RISK-FREE + BONUS: We are So Confident that Customers Will Love Our Headlamp that We Offer a 120-Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee with One Year Warranty! Buy Now to Receive Bonus Additional Mini USB Cable for FREE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST HEADLAMP POSSIBLE? WELL, LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
TIRED OF SPENDING TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY ON BATTERIES, WHICH CAN LEAK AND RUIN YOUR DEVICE?
ELIMINATE ANY SAFETY WORRIES ONCE AND FOR ALL WHEN ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS.
TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE TODAY! CHECK OUT THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION!
Introducing FOXELLI MX500L - High-Tech, USB rechargeable headlamp that was specially designed for professional sport enthusiasts as well as everyday users to help in any complex environment
Perfect light for any situation:• Adjustable lens offers the option of switching instantly from a focused beam to a wide beam
• Sturdy headlamp body tilts up to 90-degrees, allowing you to focus light as needed
• Wide range of light modes
• Ultra bright – 280LM ranging up to 120 meters
• Bright – 200LM ranging up to 80 meters
• Average – 95LM ranging up to 40 meters
• Minimum - 12LM ranging up to 5-10meters - For low light conditions and keep from disturbing others (ideal for reading or fishing)
• Emergency flashing (SOS) mode and the whistle attached on the headband will help in any kind of emergency situation.
Powerful, Reliable, Durable!• Constructed from tough, high quality, lightweight materials.
• USB Rechargeable Lithium battery with life time up to 100 hours.
• Weighs only 4.4 ounces, which makes it perfect for runners.
• Comfortable to wear: ergonomically designed elastic headband.
• Water Resistance rating of IPX7 (immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter).
• Cold and impact resistance.
100% SATISFACTION OR 90 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + 12 MONTHS WARRANTY FOR REPAIR OR EXCHANGE!
BONUS GIFT!!! - CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON NOW AND GET ADDITIONAL MINI USB CABLE FOR FREE!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description100% SATISFACTION OR 120 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + 12 MONTHS WARRANTY FOR REPAIR OR EXCHANGE!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Long story short: The battery on this device is junk for a few reasons and considering this is intended to be used at night both to illuminate your path and also allow others to see you, you'll be putting yourself at risk once it inevitably fails. Here are the my observations:
1. This lamp is simply not strong enough if you really want to see the road in front of you clearly as well as be seen clearly by others. At 188 lumens at the highest setting, the light is barely brighter than a cheap plastic hardware store flashlight. This won't illuminate the road very much in front of you and more than once I hit a few potholes and manhole covers due to this. Even worse, others can't see you very well either - even when point the light directly at them. Case in point: I was literally hit by a car while going through and intersection and was looking the driver right in the face with the headlamp aimed squarely at her as she hit me (thankfully, I this meant I jumped and landed on the hood with no injury). Also really silly is that the highest mode takes four button presses to get to, that is after the modes best described as "candlelight", "key chain flashlight", OFF (???), and then "plastic flashlight" high beams. Of course once it starts failing to even turn on, you'll miss the days when it only took four presses to get light instead of a lot of cursing and risking your life in the dark to get nothing. And let me just say, the "Average Life" claim of 48 hours is complete nonsense. Even in "candlelight" mode, it won't last a quarter of that time and that's if it is one of the 50/50 chances it even turns on. You'd be much better off with an actual candle.
2. This headlamp has a small built-in rechargeable battery on the rear that can be charged with a standard micro-USB wire. However, the charging port is so deeply inset and so narrow that you can't actually use most micro-USB wires - the plastic housing of nearly every micro-USB head simply doesn't fit inside the narrow space, so you're stuck carrying around the one of the two micro-USB wires they provide which are cheap and not long enough to use for most other devices, which you probably don't want to do because once they fail, you can't charge the headlamp
3. There's a small rubber stopper attached to the battery that is used to seal the micro-USB port from water when not charging. Of course, this piece of rubber is cheaply made and broke off from the battery housing almost immediately. Luckily I still had it for the duration of the time but often only because I kept the headlamp in my bag and could find it every time it had fallen out. Once you lose this, don't expect it to last long in the rain.
4. There's no indication of how much battery power is left, so you're forced to charge it frequently out of fear that it won't have power when you need it. It also seemed highly variable in how long it took to charge - it could take hours if fully drained or minutes depending on use (and whether or not the battery fails). Of course this means opening and closing the rubber stopper often that leads to point 2.
5. Ultimately the battery just failed to take a charge - though in contrast to every other device I know of, it fails by showing it's fully charged via the green light for such. But even before it failed (1 year after purchase), perhaps every third time I attempted to use it, it wouldn't turn on. Seemingly not even because the battery was discharged as I would go home, plug it in and either immediately or a few minutes later it would indicate a full charge, almost as if it just needed to be reset or something. All this indicates that the battery is cheap and thanks to it being fully sealed, once that goes, the headlamp is garbage.
Normally I wouldn't bother to review such a modestly priced product because it's not worth the time. However, this product is different in that you're using it for your safety. So when it fails, you're putting yourself at risk because I'm all but certain no one carries a backup headlamp with them. If you're commuting regularly and depending on this headlamp to provide you a safe, illuminated path, you're going to be very disappointed - if you're not already disappointed at it's scant luminescence to begin with. Moreover, the intermittent manner that it fails will mean you're probably going to increase your risk by continuing to use it like the rat in the psychology experiment where a mix of reward and punishment leads it to keep pressing the lever more than those expose to pain or pleasure exclusively. Moreover, the claims of 90 day warranty and replacements for a year, plus a FREE "gift" of a second cable that you actually need because its effectively a proprietary shape and cheaply made - all of these are signs that the this headlamp is mass produced and makes enough profit such that appeasing the few customers willing to complain and pay to ship this junk back for replacement junk is still a viable business strategy. And yet, if you're riding around in the dark because it failed, it may cost you way more than money.
As I sit here waiting for my new headlamp to be delivered, I can only caution you to be aware that while the look of this headlamp suggests it's high quality, me experience tells me it is anything but - and that lead to a very dangerous result quite a few times. Ironically, the most safety this headlamp has like provided me is by failing completely after minimal use and forcing me to buy another, higher quality lamp that will work when I need it.
-Fit: It doesn't matter how bright or how long it will last if a headlamp doesn't fit well. I forget it is on when I turn it off after sunrise. Lightweight yet solid.
-Battery Life: Even after 2 years of heavy use my older unit still holds a charge like a champ. You can even charge on the go, with it on, if doing a 100 miler and need over 10 hours of light.
-Battery Indicator: Love being able to check the battery status
-Price: This really is a steal, especially for the quality of the bulb.
-Lighting: This is bright enough for the most technical of trails and I love the light broadcasting. I tilt the light so that I can see far enough ahead to know what is coming up and yet there is enough light close to my feet to see what is right below me.
-Charging Port: This is easier to get into than the previous white version but it still can take a little bit to get it plugged in. This would only be a concern when trying to charge on the go during a 100-mile race.
-Red Light: I really would love a red light on this unit for the early mornings trying to get out the door and not have to worry about waking up the family. Also for non-technical trails, it would be nice to keep my night vision going and also extend the battery life.
They give you two charging cords. It's a tight fit and I believe they manufacture small them because they want it as water tight as they can get it to be. Don't lose either of the cords!!!! I've read that the charging port is slightly smaller and will only charge on those slighter smaller than power cords. So toss your spare charging cord/s into you special kitchen drawer, we all have that special kitchen junk drawer. Don't lose those charging cords, I'm serious.
Haven't tested out how water resistant it is but it is nice to know it can accidentally get wet and I'm not out any money. I've seen some YT review videos of the headlamp and I think this headlamp will be handle water like a duck.
The off/on button on the side might not be comfortable for some people if they have hand problems. If you have arthritis or any serious problems with using your fingers, turning it off and on could be a bit problematic. But the headlamp is designed for rugged use, so the button is flush and water tight, so it doesn't turn on as easily as a cheaper headlamp or a flashlight. But I know some people are going to want to get it for blackouts/storms and it would be no fun to find out that you can't turn the headlamp on.
Battery is supposed to last a long time. During a storm, you should run it on low power because your eyes will adjust to dim light. Haven't used it outdoors but I think it would help you see the terrain easily. So it should be good for walkers, runners, bicyclists and finding your freaking keys when you drop them in the front yard.
After playing around with the headlamp, I now look down on regular flashlights. I like having my hands free and being able to see. Oh yeah, it is a lot lighter than I thought it was going to be. Five star product, so far, fingers crossed. If my headlamp goes bad or I have an interesting anecdote, I'll come back and edit this review. Now go buy one for yourself and post a review for me.
Most recent customer reviews
The light modes are a bit confusing as they go 95, 200, 12, 280 lumens, in that order.Read more