|Item Weight||4.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.94 x 1.97 x 3.94 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Foxnovo|
Foxnovo High Temperature Heat Resistant Tape Polyimide Film Adhesive Tape (50mm33m)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Color: Mainly brown. Materials: Durable polyimide and silicone.
- Size: Width: about 50mm; Length: about 33m / 100 feet. Heat resistance: about 280°C.
- Ideal for protecting sensitive printed circuit board (PCB) components such as gold leads and fingers during wave soldering.
- High insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, low electrolysis, good mechanical properties, friction resistance, tear resistance, no residue on the surface when torn
- It is also widely used as electrical insulation for transformers, motors, coils, capacitors and variable frequency power supplies in the electronics industry.
Similar item to consider
Customers also search
This product is a simple and practical Kapton tape, mainly made of durable polyimide and silicone materials, with a single-sided self-adhesive design for easy use. It has good heat resistance and chemical resistance, puncture resistance and tear resistance at high temperature, and has the best electrical and thermal insulation properties, so it is widely used as transformers, motors, coils, capacitors in the electronics industry Electrical isolation from variable frequency power supplies.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After cleaning it with acetone, the ABS started adhering to the tape.
The only tricky thing is to get the tape on nice and straight without bubbles - that is a matter of some practice and a good straight piece of plastic to flatten it.
Top reviews from other countries
The Amazon Seller, DealPe, had encountered problems when shipment wasn't allowed to enter country . They retried and second time they were succesful but they had refunded me. I wrote to them explaining I got both the refund and the product basically at the same time, to charge my CC, but they asked me to accept it free of charge.
Therefore I'm fully satisfied with DealPe also.