2 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
FrSky 2.4G Accst Taranis Q X7 16 Channels Transmitter Remote Controller Black Battery and Battery Trays Not Include
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Note: FrSky Taranis Q x7 defualt package aren't include the battery and battery trays.New version with a Charing port on the side and no longer includes a battery tray.
- Multiple Battery Options: Battery: 800mAh NiMH/ 1800mAh LSD NiMH/ 2S LiPO Battery (Optional Accessories) Charger: FCX07 Li/NiMH Dual Mode Charger (Optional Accessories)
- Super Low Latency Vibration Alerts Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- Real-time Flight Data Logging Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used) Get into FPV for beginners If you have any problem, feel free to contact us with detailed information and bar code. Our technology support team will help check and solve the problem. In addition, we also have US support center. If you want, you can also call them or return it back to them and they can fix it for you.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is the powerful radio system from FrSky, the Taranis Q X7. This is a lightweight feature packed reliable system and it comes in black or white color scheme. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has smooth ball bearing gimbals and is loaded with six switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The SD card slot offers unlimited model memory options , it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. Both sticks come with spring loaded return to center sticks, this makes changing from mode 1 to mode 2 extremely easy to set through the menu and the stick can quickly be set to a stationary throttle by unscrewing four screws and removing a spring. One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of a FrSky XJT module this radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Model Name: Taranis Q X7
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~60℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.) ※(1)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- 1 x Taranis Q X7
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Back strap
- 1 x 3 Pin Charging Cable
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Either quality control failed with my unit in China and never installed the 6 AA battery bay, or...
They forgot to insert even the 800mAh Ni-MH battery that the dude complains about as weak on YouTube.
Either way, this was a bitter and disappointed return.
One issue I did have was not having the correct microSD in the module. I reformatted/tried a 64gb and it never read (and yes, I know its overkill but its all I had at the time), so I purchased an 8gb (the smallest my shop would sell) and THEN it was working fine. You can use a 2S battery rather than the 6-tray AA compartment they have to save some monies.
That being said, this is easily the best entry level transmitter you can buy. Its only marginally worse than the X9D, which costs nearly 2x as much. The quality is absolutely fantastic, and this transmitter is VERY easy to take apart and modify (basically plug and play with a 2S battery, that way you don't have to chew through 6 AA batteries).
Connecting to your PC is easy, only need a USB to USB Mini-B connector, and you can be flying in your favorite drone sim in no time.
2s balance lead extension was bought so I can plug in other size 2s batteries. 500mah will power this thing for several hours of flying. I went through 4 battery cycles with 12 batteries each day and it lasted 2 days before I had to charge the 500mah.
-Dead unit arrived
-Useless phone number listed
-10 day refund cycle
If only I could rate 0 stars.
Takes a bit of getting used to configuration since it has two distinct menu systems.
Switches are bit flimsy - I dropped mine from a few inches and snapped one of the front switch handle off - the switch handle could be a little thicker since this WILL be used in the field and subject to some banging around.
I think it would be nice to provide a rechargeable battery for the unit - they kind of leave it up to you to find one that's compatible.
I've seen this attitude in other open hardware projects - they expect the user to be a geek and McGuyver something to work.
I want to buy a DX8 to get my channels but it's $300
I am still getting used to this radio. Honestly I reach for my DX6 if I have a choice, but it is growing on me..
If I could figure out the firmware correctly I would be a little happier I think..