Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FrSky X4RSB 3/16CH Telemetry Receiver Full Range
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RSSI (PWM) output
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than D8R-II & D6FR
- Two selectable failsafe setting options - native failsafe or user programmable failsafe
- S.Bus port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS&CPPM compatible servo
- External analog telemetry port (AD2)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Brand name: FrSky
- Item name: FrSky X4RSB 3/16ch Telemetry Receiver
- Dimension: 40*22.5*6mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 5.8g
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Number of Channels: 3/16Ch (1~3ch from conventional channel outputs,1~16ch from SBUS channel)
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series Module (XJT etc.) Taranis X9D in D16 mode(X4RSB is not work with D-series Module)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I typically 3D print a mount/housing for each one to fit in the models as its outer "shell" (paper) isn't very sturdy
Item came in two days!
Packaging was average! Item came undamaged.
Setup was very straightforward. Used it for my quadcopter and ran SBUS. Worked like a charm. Even hooked up RSSI...had to remove cover and solder a wire for it.
I would recommend this who needs one.