|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Brushed Acrylic
- Hand Wash
- Solid scarf with cashmere feel and fringe trim
- Made in Germany
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For more than 125 year, we at FRAAS have upheld a family tradition of manufacturing high quality scarves in Germany. It is our mission to provide you with exceptional accessories.
This traditional classic solid scarf is super soft and warm but also light weight. Making it the perfect addition to any outfit or coat. Our array of colors in both fashion and classics will add just the right amount of pop that your outfit or coat is looking for.
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000VRDO8C
- Item model number: 701100-Black-12x72
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 12, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Thus, this is a good scarf for chilly weather (~40 degrees F) that feels nice and is of a good length--a solid buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect size and so soft and reasonably priced. I work in a chilly office and wear a scarf almost daily. This is one of my favorites. It's warm but not too heavy and bulky.Published 6 months ago by JaneAustenFan73
Love this Cashmink. I've had a scarf like this one for years and years (same fabric, same brand) but my old one was about a foot longer and 6 inches wider and it has worn very... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kaytlyn23
Gave this scarf out as Xmas gifts and all 12 people loved it..Great qualityPublished 6 months ago by Krisandra H.
I found them to b very nice n feels soooo good. I got 5 for gifts.Published 8 months ago by rosetta sanders
Perfectly warm, soft, sized, great bargain for the price... nothing to complain about, havent washed it yet thoPublished 9 months ago by Marlise JORG