|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fractal Design Cases FD-CA-DEF-NANO-S-BK-W
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.00 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans - 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 - with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Premier Audio Video||BuyVPC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gotta Buy Now||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 16 x 19 in||10 x 16 x 19 in||11.6 x 18.5 x 19.4 in||17.7 x 14.8 x 9.1 in||10.9 x 13.8 x 11.4 in||11.4 x 19 x 19.7 in|
|Item Weight||10.15 lbs||10.15 lbs||15.9 lbs||0.99 lb||9.7 lbs||30.7 lbs|
The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout. The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters. With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components. Equipped with Fractal Design's signature ModuVent technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was using Silverstone RZV 02 case, which is slim mini itx case, amazing case as well, very small, budget oriented and good looking as well, however, I needed a bigger GPU which was having some temperature issues (no exhaust or intake fans), so I decided to go with this one.
Immoderately installed 6 Noctua 2000 rpm fans and regret it, too loud, even thous this case has good sound deadening you can still hear all your fans at even 500 rpm.
Fits big full sized GPUs, full sized PSU, though I'm using SFX-L, keep in mind, this doesn't come with plate that converts SFX-L to normal sized PSU.
One star minus for cable management... seriously, Fractal Design? My GPU is 340mm long and I need to take cables all the way from mobo, which makes my inside cable management awful, I wish they had a small window for GPU cables.
Other than that, this is a great case
I've attached two new 140mm fans on the front, one 120mm fan to the back, and put the 120mm fan that came with the case on the bottom (in front of the PSU).
I couldn't find a place to attach the other stock 140mm fan, so it's sitting this one out.
the cable management is perfect. the sound proofing is a nice touch.