|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fractal Design Cases FD-CA-DEF-NANO-S-BK-W
|Price:||$85.46 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.53 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans - 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 - with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 16 x 19 in||10 x 16 x 19 in||11.6 x 18.5 x 19.4 in||17.7 x 14.8 x 9.1 in||9.2 x 20.5 x 18.31 in||11.4 x 19 x 19.7 in|
|Item Weight||10.15 lbs||10.15 lbs||15.9 lbs||0.99 lb||18.74 lbs||17.8 lbs|
The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout. The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters. With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components. Equipped with Fractal Design's signature ModuVent technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Quality control - one of the two front USB ports were DOA. Still waiting on Fractal for a possible solution.
Things that I don't like:
1. With an ATX PSU with the big cables, like my Corsair AX860i, is almost impossible to close the door at the back. The space that you have for cable management is so small that is better to go with flat cables instead. For this reason, I'll buy a Corsair SF600 SFX Power Supply and a SFX to ATX PSU Adapter Bracket.
2. You don't have enough space between the side panels and the case to install led strips, you will need to install them at the top or at the bottom of the case.
3. Having a SSD and a HDD installed, the SATA cable of the PSU is not long enough, is better to use 2 SATA cables instead, unless you move the SSD from the right side of the bracket to the left side. If you have plans to use a SSD or a HDD next to the front fans, you need to use another SATA cable mandatorily.
4. You need to remove the motherboard if you want to install a M.2 Internal SSD because the cut-out of the case is not big enough.
5. The color of the Power Button is only blue.
Things that I like:
1. I love the sound dampening material on front and right side panels.
2. The fans that came with the case are very quiet.
3. The fans filters are awesome and easy to remove.
The acrylic side panel scratched easily. But that just the way it goes with acrylic.