Other Sellers on Amazon
Fractionated Coconut Oil – 100% Pure & Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade - Coconut Carrier Oil for Essential Oils, Massage, Moisturizing for Skin & Hair, Great for Dogs – 16 fl. oz- Bottle May Vary
($0.91 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- 100% PURE & NATURAL FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is one of the most versatile carrier oils and has endless uses. It is most commonly used for aromatherapy, essential oils, massage, for dogs and other pets, and as a hair & skin moisturizer. Our premium quality coconut oil Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.
- COCONUT OIL FOR SKIN there are countless health benefits to using this oil topically to your skin. Scientists have figured out that this oil contains a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties that feed and moisturize the skin. It is light weight, provides a silky-smooth feeling for all skin types without clogging pores all while nourishing and moisturizing.
- COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH is rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral properties. When used on hair, fractioned coconut oil helps improve scalp health, fights infections and fungus, supports hair growth, all while adding volume and shine without the common harmful chemicals.
- DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS requires a carrier oil such as Coconut Oil , Castor Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Grapeseed Oil , etc.. Since essential oils are so potent, they must be diluted before being applied to the skin.
- MADE IN THE USA Our Fractionated Coconut Oil produced in our Approved Facility does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty Free.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Bundle: Coconut Oil + Eucalyptus Essential Oil + Spearmint Essential Oil||Bundle: Coconut Oil + Peppermint Essential Oil + Lemon Essential Oil||Bundle: Coconut Oil + Lavender Essential Oil + Rosemary Essential Oil||Bundle: Coconut Oil + Tea Tree Essential Oil + Lemongrass Essential Oil|
|Save on Bundles!!!!||41.39 4̶3̶.̶8̶5̶||41.93 4̶4̶.̶3̶9̶||47.39 4̶9̶.̶8̶5̶||42.93 4̶5̶.̶3̶9̶|
Product detailsSize:16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 8 inches; 1 Pounds
- UPC : 708088296048
- Manufacturer : Handcraft Blends
- ASIN : B07346X1R5
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,217 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #26 in Body Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although it does not smell like “coconuts” I’d like to point out a very important thing. Actual coconuts from Hawaii don’t smell like the processed sugary “coconut” scent you smell in most foods & fragrances. The fact that this product lacks that scent shows how true it actually is.
If you are looking to smell like a tropical coconut, you will be getting some horrible chemicals along with it.
I also loved this product for the dispensers, as it came with a cap for shipping, one that is a simple press to open as well as a pump for those like me who like to control the amount they receive.
I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
I add some tea tree directly to this bottle and apply to all affected areas, including scalp/hair.
By day 2 of using this, I was 95% clear!!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.