Fractionated Coconut Oil - 16oz (Ounce) Bottle (100% Pure & Natural) - Perfect Carrier Oil for Diluting Essential Oils - Work Great as a Massage Oil, Skin Moisturizer, and More!
|Price:||$12.89 ($0.81 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- PREMIUM GRADE 100% PURE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL – Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is Completely Natural with ZERO added fillers.
- PERFECT CARRIER OIL FOR DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS - Fractionated Coconut Oil is Completely Odorless, Thus making it an Amazing Carrier Oil for Diluting Any of Your Essential Oils!
- THE BEST MASSAGE OIL – Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is Non-Greasy, Odorless, and Colorless. It Will Not Stain Clothing or Fabrics! It’s Perfect for Massage Therapy or as a Personal Lubricant.
- MANY ADDED BENEFITS – Fractionated Coconut Oil is often used as a Skin or Hair Moisturizer since it continues Anti-Oxidant Properties and Deeply Penetrates to The Skin. It Also Works Great for Fighting & Preventing Skin Infections such as Eczema & Other Fungal Infections
- LIFETIME WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE - The manufacturer, Artizen Essential Oils, offers a lifetime warranty and guarantee on their product. If you are ever unsatisfied for any reason they will replace your product or refund your money. And they stand behind and guarantee the purity of their oils.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fractionated Coconut Oil - 100% Pure - 16 Ounce Bottle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This oil works as it's intended to for my purposes. It's also gentle enough for me that it does not cause any allergic reactions or rashes.
I've tried many, many brands of fractionated coconut oil and found that the ones I have tried have all done their job and they all work well for my purposes. I have not found one that is "better" than another. That includes cost as well. For a little over half the cost of this bottle (same quantity & quality) you can purchase another brand.
I will continue to purchase the other brand at a fraction of the cost because I find for my own purpose, the cheaper brand works just as well and is also 100% coconut oil.
Top international reviews
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.