- Buy 2 get 5% off | Buy 3 get 15% off Enter code KP5HOVNW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fractionated Coconut Oil (Liquid) - Large 16oz - WITH PUMP + FREE Recipe eBook! - Use with Essential Oils and Aromatherapy as a Carrier and Base oil - Add to Roll-On Bottles for Easy Application
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ OUR 100% PURE & NATURAL COCONUT OIL IS THE BEST TO MIX WITH ESSENTIAL OILS because it ALWAYS STAYS A LIQUID, is ODORLESS and NEVER STAINS bed sheets or clothing. Since it stays a liquid, it is the top choice for mixing with Essential Oils and Aromatherapy for ROLL-ON, SPRAY or ROLLER BOTTLES.
- ✔ THE BEST OIL CHOICE you can make! Use as a SENSUAL MASSAGE OIL or as a NATURAL INTIMATE MOISTURIZER. It’s natural antioxidant and disinfectant properties make it perfect for a variety of uses. From HOMEMADE COSMETICS that will keep your skin young, to natural remedies that will keep you living well. Our oil never clogs your pores!
- ✔ UNCONDITIONAL LOVE YOUR OIL GUARANTEE! If for any reason you don't LOVE your bottle, we will send you FULL REFUND! Even if the bottle is empty!
- ✔ EXTREME SHELF LIFE - Your Bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil will last for YEARS before going rancid. Other carrier and base oils will not last nearly as long. OUR OIL OUTLASTS the following oils: Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil and many others!
- ✔ FREE E-BOOK INCLUDED - No matter how you plan on using your NEW BOTTLE of Fractionated Coconut Oil, you are sure to become a SATISFIED CUSTOMER. Just look at the THOUSANDS of 5 ★ REVIEWS that are pouring in! As if that was not enough, We have included a SPECIAL BONUS E-BOOK full of RECIPES and USES to get you started on your ESSENTIAL OIL journey!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HOW TO USE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL - Fractionated coconut oil is widely used in health products, lotions, hair care products and soaps. It is readily absorbed by the skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Since it is thinner than unrefined coconut oil, it is an excellent oil for use in massage. It is also very useful as a carrier oil in aromatherapy products. In addition, it is practically odorless and tasteless and can withstand very high heat, so is ideal for use in cooking.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have moderate eczema on my arms which I manage to keep in check with a King of Skin bar from Lush, (applied after each shower), however in between showers, I sometimes get a little dry and flaky. In walks the Fractionated Coconut Oil. Applying this straight, no additives, to my arms in between showers has kept my skin in check and in absolutely stunningly soft condition.
I have even used a dab on my long, naturally wavy hair and it's amazing! I doubt I even repurchase my "usual", expensive Moroccan hair oil anymore...I like the fact that if I chose to "scent" it with oils, it's easy and can be customized to whatever my nose desires! I keep finding uses for this oil, and I am thrilled! If you are sitting here reading reviews, like I did, please feel confident in your purchase. This multipurpose oil is my missing puzzle piece and I am confident you will find it useful too.
Other things we have used the Fractionated Coconut Oil for:
After a long day of mowing and weed eating (and allergy medicine) - rubbed a bit in nostrils to moisten (Gross? Maybe, but it worked!)
Used a drop in ears to decrease itchiness
Added to roller ball glass bottle with tea tree oil to use as a "boo boo" stick
Alternative to hand lotion
The pump that comes with the bottle is great too. It easily dispenses just the right amount of oil each time. No messy cap or bottle sides!
I went with Pure Acres Farm's FCO for a few reasons: price, pump and Ebook. You get a pretty sweet deal for a cheap, affordable price.
I received my package, noting no damage or leakage of the product. The bottle came with a black cap on top and the pump separately to be added if desired. The black cap must have been glued on because it took me literally 10 minutes to get it off. I attempted multiple times to twist off, even using a gripping cloth to do so. No luck. So I had to take a knife and "break the seal". It finally came off. Great for keeping the product from leaking; horrible for the user who just wants to get it off!
The bottle that the oil comes in is a slightly flimsy, but becomes even flimsier when hot. The plastic is pliable which leads to some unintended leakage every now and then when trying to pick up the bottle. A gentle squeeze sends oil pouring out from the pump spout. I highly suggest you either pick it up with gentle caution or lock the pump after every use.
Once I learned how to handle it with care, I was able to use it as intended...to dispense carrier oil. The pump, which works well, fits perfectly into a roller bottle for easy, mess free dispensing. I use it often to dispense a little bit of oil into my hand for quick application.
Overall, great product, not-so-great product packaging. I probably won't purchase this product again unless I was promised a bottle made of harder plastic.
As for the Ebook, it takes some browsing to figure it out, but a simple look at the product Q&A will lead you to where to find it. All you need is your Amazon order number and the link to download it. It's definitely a great book to have on hand!
** EDIT **
Turns out that stinky smell is a rancid smell. Last weekend I used the oil in a facial cleansing recipe, and the smell clinging to my face was absolutely unfreakingbearable (identical to the smell in my hair but MUCH stronger since, you know, it's on my face). Scrubbed my face again to get the smell off, but now it's in my nose, so you can imagine what an ordeal this turned out to be. At the time, I still wasn't mad at the seller and wasn't thinking about editing my review. I mean, it's an organic product. I don't care how long of a shelf life it's supposed to have, one can never really be absolutely certain. I wrote the seller an email and explained what the deal was and asked them to advise. I get an immediate response saying it will be 2 days before I hear back. At the time of this writing, it's been 5 days and I've yet to hear back. I wasn't angry a week ago, but now I definitely am. I'll just get my coconut oil from someone else. I'm hooked on the product now; not the seller.