- Paperback: 378 pages
- Publisher: VSSD; 2 edition (February 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9040722218
- ISBN-13: 978-9040722219
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,041,264 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fracture Mechanics 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Michael Janssen and Jan Zuidema teach Fracture Mechanics, Fatigue and Fractography at Delft University of Technology and perform fracture-related research on various materials. Russell Wanhill is a senior research engineer at the National Aerospace Laboratory NLR in the Netherlands. His interests are the fracture properties of aerospace and ancie