Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on September 6, 2015
A deeply flawed game, which could have been really enjoyable. The graphics are reasonable (but too dark and hard to see even in complete darkness), the atmosphere is ok, story derivative but acceptable. For me, this is nowhere near as good as the majority of people are saying it is. The controls are aggravating in the extreme, animations interminable so that you're left with an unresponsive character during combat for a large proportion of the time. There are endless, and endlessly repeating, tunnels. Half of the experience is tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, tedious, exploration.

The developers made bad call after bad call here. You're forced to have both subtitles and audio on for most of the dialog, yet subtitles are not (mercifully) on during the cut scenes. You need to let the user turn off subtitles (or audio); having both is like being spoken to by two different people, it's an irritating experience. And your sidekick is right in front of the camera at all the wrong times (which is a lot of the time). The whole thing is way under-par. Should have been re-thought, and re-executed, until it was good enough to release.
on October 17, 2015
Very boring and dark. The combat is awful, weapons always break and it's just not satisfying or fun. Character moves like molasses in combat too, by the way. A lot of the time I didn't know where to go either. Graphics although on a Wii are dark, fuzzy, and overall unimpressive. I really enjoy the wii u/wii and ive seen a lot better. I see people claiming lush environments? Didn't get that impression at all, seemed monotone and dark to me but maybe I'm blind. I don't know what people see in this game. I'll give it two stars for trying but I just traded in my copy to GameStop last night without regrets. The girl who checked me out even said it was a great game , why am I trading this in, etc. Once again, I don't see the appeal.
on February 10, 2013
I was excited to get this game... I read the reviews... when I got the game it started out kind of fun... I like exploration games... it is a VERY dark game... you have a flashlight, but it is still sooo dark... controls are a little glitchy... your weapons break easy and it is hard to find new ones... I got stuck not too far in because I broke all of my weapons and couldn't seem to kill these super annoying ghosts in the mall area... I tried for a while but it got irritating and lame... now the game just sits on the shelf...
Well I just received it and the case is bent and Cracked I'm about to open it to see if the disc is broken or scratched
on February 3, 2015
the gameplay is ok, but the game is glitch.
on April 11, 2013
I actually liked the concept and story, but I couldn't get past the crap controls. They would shoot around and make it hard to see where you were going. A total game breaker. I also noticed that every 5 minutes or so there was a cut scene. This is a story based game and I understand that, but I bought it to play as a game, not watch as a movie.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.