- File Size: 2486 KB
- Print Length: 161 pages
- Publisher: Alicia Kobishop (July 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JEZDDAA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #787,525 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
The Fragile Line: Part Two Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 161 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So this is definitely not a stand alone and you must read Book One "The Fragile Lines" first. And in all honesty you should read "The Fine Lines" before that if you want the ultimate experience!!
Ok so leaving off with Matt and Chloe. Let me say I still love Matt with all my heart (actually even more then the first book if you can believe it) and Chloe well she still can strike a nerve with me. But seeing Chloe through Matt's eyes makes me want more for her. But with that said I am so mad at the end of the book. Literally as soon as I am done with this review I am jumping to the next book to find out wth is happening!!
Another well written story and more back story. Looks as though the first book was a back story on Logan and Olivia, the next book was back story on Chloe and now this was of Matt. These are my people now and I just want everyone happy is that too much to ask?!?!
I love what Matt does with "FML"!! It's so him. I love his pet names. His family...omg...I adore them. And Maya I want to throat punch. This was a beautiful read! A MUST read!!
**I received this book as a review copy via Quirky Blind Date with a Book and in return I am giving my honest review**
Chloe has finally started to realize the errors of her ways and is slowly starting to realize the way she has been living her life isn't the way she wants to continue living it. Matt sees the girl that she can be and the good that's within her, but can she see that goodness in herself?
I couldn't put this one down. Chloe has started to slowly redeem herself in my eyes, and Matt is just an all around great character.
I think my favorite scene was when Matt pulls over to help the person stranded in the road, it wasn't a big emotional scene and I don't really view it as a spoiler because it doesn't give away any plot points, but just showed Matt being Matt, the caring big hearted guy he is that is willing to help anyone in need. Chloe sees this and starts to realize how Matt sees her and she wants to be that girl he sees. Also I love when they played Dare.
Overall I loved this book! I highly recommend it!
Author: Alicia Kobishop
4 unexpected stars
Continuing the story from where the first part left off, Alicia Kobishop spares no feelings to her readers and throws us all into a rabbit hole when it comes to Matt and Chloe. Now that they've settled into a sort of life together, a fast paced love story, after finally admitting how they feel for one another, their connection will be tested once more when Matt is offered the job of his dreams. But it's an offer that he can't or won't accept unless Chloe is on board with him for the long haul.
4 breath taking dreams stars
Just when you think you have these two figured out, something happens that throws you out of the loop and forces you to look at them with a new set of eyes. Their romance is so intense that even I don't know how they managed it so far, and yet, i can see how they balance one another out perfectly. I couldn't put this second part down because i HAD to find out what the ultimate decision would be... and what a great read it was...
*ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.
Reviewed by Kathleen, The Small Girl from A small girl, her man and her books
Hats off to this author, as these books are getting better and better with each one.
While in the first book we learn about Chloe's past and the second one we learn more about Matt's past. I really like Matt so I was able to connect with this on a different level then book 1.
I liked the progression of their relationship and how there was a little drama/choices to make in this book. Overall, I can't go into too much detail for obvious reasons. I will say that I like this one better than the first book and I look forward to reading the 3rd book and seeing the climax of these characters story. 4 FML stars #2OCCJD
Most recent customer reviews
Alicia you are a great story teller!!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Friendship
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Single Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sisters
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy