Frame It All Sandbox Cover, Hexagonal
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sandbox sold seperately
- Keep animals, rain, and debris out of your sandbox
- Heavy-duty nylon construction
- Patented tarp tabs
- Elastic drawstring keeps cover on tight
- 96 x 84 x 0.2 inches; 3 pounds
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.25 x 84 x 96 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||300001224|
|Shipping Weight||2.15 pounds|
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||84 x 96 x 0.25 in||60 x 60 x 8.46 in||84 x 96 x 37 in||46.5 x 46.5 x 9.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||42.85 lbs|
|Material Type||nylon||Wood||Polyester Fabric||Wood|
The custom fit, Hexagonal 7' X 8'' heavy duty nylon Sandbox Cover attached in minutes and keeps out pests, rain water and tard debris. To remove, just release the tarp tabs and remove the green nylon cover from the sturdy four feet square sandbox. The beach ball which lifts the cover above the sand and creates a dome effect also allows the air trapped inside to warm up the surface of the sand. In an instant children are in kid heaven.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Exact fit for the Hexagonal Frame it sandbox configuration.
2. When covered with this, the sandbox looks so nice, just like the picture. It adds to the appeal of my backyard.
3. Very simple to put on and take off. Use the plastic corner hooks to latch on to each spike top end piece. It stays in place.
4. It does keep all the debris out of the sand.
1. It is expensive. Before buying this I bought a heavy duty tarp from Home Depot and it did the job. It just didn't look so nice. But that was only $15. It is well made but I think the Heavy duty tarp works just as well.
2. I don't think this will work in a down pour.
It really looks nice and does the job, it is just a little pricey. I like it.
So the rope is not holding the cover snug and water gets in. Very disappointing as it was so close to working so well, and yet so far away.Frame It All Sandbox Cover, Hexagonal