Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on May 31, 2012
- dish rack comes with 4 plastic "knobs" so you can elevate certain corners to get the rack to tilt any way you need.
- The plastic, metal & wood look amazing. Very modern & sleek with all the functionality.
- Because of the open concept of it, I find that my dishes dry quicker. I can also find several ways to fit dishes, I'm not confined to the walls of the dish rack like with many other designs.
- The drainage spout on the bottom swivels-- I don't have to use the dish rack ONE way.
- Wooden block to hold knives puts me at ease! I'm not worried about the sharp edges touching anything when drying.

*I love this product, I am so happy I spent the money on it. I don't have a lot of money to blow on household things, but it's worth the investment. It sits on my counter in plain view everyday & it doesn't take away from the look of my kitchen. There is nothing worse than a beautiful kitchen with a big ugly plastic dish rack sitting in the middle of it.
review image
on January 30, 2013
I have used this for about 3 months now, no more messy countertop or nasty forever wet towel. I have seen no rust on any of the metal, I think the bamboo knife holder keeps my knives sharper and like the title states, the drain that can be aimed back into your sink is sweet.

I wish It was able to hold more cups, would hold cups higher up so there is no contact on the lip (sometimes leaves a funny water mark) and I have friends that complain they can's stack as many larger items in it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.