Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Frame By Frame
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 12, 2014
I'm not a big fan of the current pop-rock phase country music is going through. I also don't watch the various talent shows like American Idol so was unaware of Cassadee Pope. I managed to catch "Wasting All My Tears" on CMT and looked for the video on YouTube. Someone posted the entire album and after listening to it 5 - 6 times straight I decided I had to buy it. I find it rare for an album to have more than a few really good songs mixed with some mediocre and filler tracks. After listening to the album dozens of times over the last few months, only one song has worn out its welcome on my playlist. Looking forward to more great music from her.
on May 8, 2017
Some of Cassadee's Best work yet. She has a woundful talent and grace in her style of singing. Cassadee's can draw a sceen in with her songs and connects with her fans in a way that others can not. J.R.
on February 10, 2018
on February 2, 2014
We really were't traditional country western music fans, but this album blew us away. Cassadee can really deliver a song and although it may be supposedly country it really isn't. It's in our car and we listen to it all the time. Some of the songs she actually wrote herself. All I can say is watch out Taylor , Cassadee is in the house.
on January 19, 2014
My wife and I first saw Cassadee performing on The Voice, and wow, she truly is impressive. Especially being so young ... her voice is so crisp, expressive, and dynamic.

Add that in to a debut release that was truly crafted by professionals, to allow here clean crisp vocals, to melt in with a lush layering of rock / pop / country instrumentation that's mixed perfectly.

Great job from everyone that put this together ... really, really, looking forward to her #2 album.
on October 28, 2016
I didn't buy this one when it first came out but I always liked the singles. So when they stopped playing them on the radio and 3 years later I heard the entire thing on Spotify and thought I'd buy it to have.
on September 27, 2016
Great singer nice songs
on August 14, 2017
Good song
on March 29, 2015
Love Thais CD she sounds like Taylor swift I love Taylor I miss her in country music
on January 27, 2016
this girl is great singer