- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 22, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415905621
- ISBN-13: 978-0415905626
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,950,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Framer Framed: Film Scripts and Interviews 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"This unusual book is recommended, even for those who have had no opportunity to view Minh-Ha's films. She is a critic and theorist whose ideas emerge in her art: the best proof of their viability."
..."playful, provacative and full of surprises."
-"Quarterly Journal of Speech
Browse award-winning titles. See more