Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2012
We purchased this for my son when he started Kindergarten this year. It works perfect. It keeps the food cold ( with an ice pack) and it large enough for lunch but small enough to fit in his backpack. It is the perfect size and he can support the team/player he loves at the same time.
on June 6, 2014
My Grandson is also a Pitcher (15 years old), and looking forward to the future as a Big League Player! So I use this bag to pack "goodies" to his games. Go Giants!
on May 22, 2013
We are huge Giants fans so when I saw this lunch bag I just had to have it! I'm the envy in the teachers lunchroom and some of my students gaze longingly at it too!
on March 27, 2015
Great lunch bag and fast service!!!
on March 31, 2015
It's great.
on January 24, 2013
This lunch bag was a gift for a giants fan! She now uses it everyday. It holds up at her work.
on January 14, 2013
I USE THIS BAG EVERYDAY AT WORK. IT KEEPS MY LUNCH COOL AND FRESH AND IS VERY STYLISH. GREAT WAY TO REPRESENT MY FAVORITE TEAM :-)
on January 19, 2013
Item arrived within date that it was promised; cute little lunch bag and price was right; was slightly smaller than expected
on November 16, 2012
i bought this for my sister, a big tim lincecum fan, and she carries it with her all the time!
on February 7, 2013
This product was better made than I expected. I was worried it would fall apart after a few uses, but my daughter is a huge Lincecum fan, so I risked it. She has been using this lunchbag for 6 months now, and it's still in perfect shape. I even put it through the washing machine without damage.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.