BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on August 6, 2013
These hats are likely not official even though they had the stickers and patches. I bought it for a gift and the recipient will likely never know, but when compared to my hat which I bought closer to the world series the quality over all seems really cheep, the patches lacked the metallic shine that the official hat has. Maybe that's why the seller sent me two hats, one labeled as "gift" when I only ordered one. I gave two stars simply for the inclusion of the second free hat, but I would not buy from this seller again.
on February 8, 2013
These hats run around $40 in the stores. As you should know, the 59-50 style is a pre-sized style of hat that cannot be adjusted. You have to try some on so you can determine what size to order. They do not stretch!

It is very important to know, as you sweat, the hat will actually shrink and get tighter. Be sure to try one on in a store for size and make sure it fits on the loose side or else you will be stuck with a cap that is too tight and give you headaches!

LETS GO GIANTS!
on August 15, 2016
very nice
on January 30, 2013
This was a gift for my husband who loves the Giants. He had been looking for this hat but was sold out every store we went to. Thankfully I found it here on Amazon and I receive it in a few days. Husband wears the hat almost daily.
on December 21, 2014
HAt was as expected; a very good buy for the price.
on April 28, 2013
Hat is great looks great looks great on just and all around great hat to wear out and show off your pride for the San Fran Giant Champs
on February 14, 2013
It's a hat. It goes on your head. No instructions needed. Put this sexy thing on your noggin and you're ready to represent The City of Champions.
on January 2, 2014
The cap was a little larger than I thought it would be. Used a liner and am using the cap.
on July 16, 2013
I got this as a bday gift. I'm a big giants fan. I appreciated the thought. Thank god for a world series ring.
on April 17, 2013
I bought this cap for my husband last Christmas and he loved it. Highly recommend for those sports fans out there!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.