Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 19, 2014
I really thought I would love this bag. And I do love the concept, especially that cool little slip pocket right next to the zipper closure that's almost like a secret compartment. But the bag just completely loses it's shape once you take the stuffing out and put your things inside. The leather is very thin and it just falls into itself at the top and sags too much. I realize it is a hobo style and hobos are supposed to be slouchy but this one is just too much slouch for me. Back it goes.
3 people found this helpful
on August 8, 2014
Exactly as described in every way, though for my needs, I wish it were a tad bit deeper so that it lies flat against me when carried, rather than bulging out.personally I would have preferred it in tan/cognac instead of dusty pink which is a more restrictive colour, but sadly the colour of my choice is nt shippable to India which I cannot fathom why!
on June 8, 2014
the color is antique white very nice, the leather has been worked very beautiful, especialy in the sides, very femenine, plenty of pockects, very practical, just the size i wanted. love it
One person found this helpful
on April 8, 2014
Good quality bag with enough pockets to keep things organized. Roomy but sleek at the same time. Definitely worth recommending.
4 people found this helpful
on May 11, 2014
I really like this bag - plenty of room for everything, including my tablet or a book, but it isn't a huge bag. I especially like there are 4 interior pockets, plus the slip pocket by the top zipper - perfect for cellphone and keys. I've already received several compliments on it.
on June 12, 2014
I love this bag because of its good desing and nice leather. Two ways of both side and cross-shoulder, fantastic for weekend and vacation
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.