|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Womens Franco Sarto Canyon Riding Boots are guaranteed authentic. They’re crafted with Leather Upper/ Balance Man Made, and the closure is Side Zipper.
More than the name of a footwear brand, Franco Sarto the man is the driving inspiration and passion behind the actual designs. By the age of 14, Sarto was working in a shoe factory where his job was to hand-last shoes with a hammer and nails. It is Sarto's start as a cobbler, and his passion as a designer that makes him a rarity in the business. He designs his shoes both with the sweat and blood of a technician and the grace and beauty of a world-renowned fashion designer. To this day, Sarto hand sketches many of his designs. Franco Sarto understands a woman's undying passion for shoes and is dedicated to keeping that passion alive by crafting beautiful shoes that bring joy to women around the world.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IRCOMHK
- Item model number: L-canyon
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of my favorites of all the Franco Sarto boots I have tried.
Just wanted to add something in response to just seeing another reviewer's quality issue with the boots...I too had rec'd 1 of the 2 pairs I purchased w/ a good-sized black scuff mark on the light brown section of the boot cuff. It's always a risk when buying online that you'll possibly get an item with an issue (it's happened to me even with well-known department store online purchases). I had no problem exchanging my defective pair for an un-scuffed item. I have found Amazon to be one of the easiest online retailers to deal with when it comes to returns or exchanges. If you have access to a computer and printer for your label and a nearby UPS drop/store you shouldn't have any issues. And Amazon is always super fast at getting a replacement item out to you AND refunding your money the second they get your return.