Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Frango Mint Chocolate Trio - 1 Lb.

on March 11, 2017
Do they really need any more introduction, or review, than that? Probably not. So I'll just say that mine were delivered in perfect condition, unlike what some others have experienced. But I made a point to order them in the Winter to avoid the brutal heat of an Idaho Summer because I don't think any chocolate would survive that.
on December 26, 2016
Frango Mints. There are no better mints anywhere. That's all you need to know.
on March 3, 2010
I am assuming this is the order I had shipped to New Jersey for a niece's birthday present in February. Amazon continues to do helpful things to make everyday things easier. Quickest and happiest way to send niece Shirley a present she would love was to order a box of Frango mints via e-mail, no wrapping, no worry about getting it to the post office, no worry even about it being on time. Amazon did all that. They were just as helpful in ordering a second box for home, not for myself, but a valentine present for someone in the family as I am a diabetic.
on March 24, 2017
Frango mints ... nothing compares!
on October 23, 2017
Enjoyed the mix.
on December 17, 2009
I sent these all out as gifts. They smelled wonderful! Just like I remembered them from the old days in Chicago. Thank you! The service was excellent - so fast!
on October 10, 2010
The product is great, but the shipping was ghastly -- more chocolate in the wrapper than in the box. Yes, it can still get warm in October here in New Mexico, but the box arrived hot to the touch and the chocolates were one mass with pieces of paper in between. Macys should have used some common sense in their shipping and the shipper was just uncaring and not too smart.
on October 15, 2009
Marshall Fields tradition of the Frango mints is the best! I am so glad Macy's carried on the tradition of selling these all time favorites!
on February 14, 2012
Over the Christmas holidays, I received a box of Frango Mints in a "commemorative Marshall Field & Company" box. I grew up in Chicago and over the years frequently purchased this same product from Marshall Field and Co. I don't know if the box I received was old or whether Macy's has changed the recipe but the box of candy I received was definitely not the same as that which I used to get directly from Marshall Field. The product I received was somewhat waxy tasting and literally "crunched" when I bit into it. The Frango mints I used to buy from Marshall Field were smooth, flavorful and firm (yet soft) but definitely did not snap or crunch when you bit into them. I was very disappointed in this latest box of candy and hope they have not made changes to the true Marshall Field version of this treat.
on November 17, 2015
Haven't ordered online yet, but was just in Chicago and bought some from Marshall Fields/ Macy's. They were every bit as amazing as I remembered from years ago and I'm excited to know that I can get them again now that I've left Chicago. The Dark chocolate was out of this world delicious. I'd give it 10 starts if there were 5 more to give.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.