Paul Frank Dog Collar I Heart Julius
- Durable webbing, printed on both sides
- Comes in 3 sizes (small 8" to 13"; medium 14" to 22"; large 17" to 28") and 2 widths (small 5/8", medium and large 1"), matching leash available
- Plastic clasp firmly locks into place and is embossed with Paul Frank logo
- Reinforced "d" ring
- Other Paul Frank pet products also available
From the manufacturer
Your dog will never lack for style with one of our exclusive Paul Frank nylon collars featuring Julius the monkey and his band of merry friends. Each design is distinct and suited for every dog’s personality. Complete the chic look for your dog with the matching Paul Frank leash.
All In The Details
- Strong, durable webbing
- Design continuity with print style on both sides of the collar
- A metal D-ring for attaching a Paul Frank dog leash and charm
- Adjustable sizing to fit almost any dog’s neck.
- Paul Frank logo embossed plastic snap-on clasp makes it easy and secure to fasten and unfasten
- Available in 3 lengths: small (8-3 inches), medium (14-22 inches), and large (17-28 inches)
- Available in 2 widths: small (5/8 inch) and medium, large (1 inch)
- Matching Paul Frank nylon leashes available
NCDevilJuliusMED Size: Medium, Style: Paul Frank-Devil Julius Available in Additional Sizes & Colors! These Paul Frank collars are the cutest way to accessorize your loving pet! They are adjustable and have a buckle closure, as well as a metal ring to attach your Paul Frank leash and charm! Each adorable design is printed on both sides of the collars. Features: -Dog collar. -Paul Frank collection. -Double sided printing. -Reinforced D ring for leash attachment. -Available in three sizes. Specifications: -Small width: 0.6''. -Medium width: 1''. -Large width: 1''.
Color: Black | Size: m
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It fits my dog well and I like that it is wide.
***UPDATE** after a week I noticed that the collar slips off my dogs head...why? because the material is slippery and the buckle that holds it has no prongs/teeth, therefore the collar doesn't hold its size. I am still OK with the purchase, but will not use this on walks near a street because it might slip off. I originally gave 5 stars...am removing one star.