Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on April 20, 2017
My grandkids (now 17 and 19) loved this book! We giggled and laughed our way through it again and again. I'm ordering a copy of this and a copy of Ten Minutes til Bedtime, another great favorite, for the young children of the physical therapist who has seen me through a lot the last three years.
on January 2, 2016
From the moment I saw this book I have been intriqued. I can nkt wait to read it to my grandchildren! They all like to dance( I think the "ants in the pants ") will have them rolling on the floor. The boys love mknsters and the oldest is able to read some of his own books. One happy gramma. Thank you Keith Graves, I am ordering more of your books 3 are in my Amazon cart now.
on April 18, 2016
My 3 year old recites this book 24/7. Frank is a lovable, if not bizarre, old little man monster that keeps my daughter in stitches. The rhythm of this book is very natural and fun, and is an absolute must-read every night before bed!
on May 22, 2014
Bought this to read around Halloween to my kindergarten class. They thought it was creepy because the story is a little graphic but they also thought Frank was funny. Very cute book. Looked brand new.
on January 5, 2014
My kids love this, and we had checked it out so many times from the library I had to buy it. It is kind if creepy as his brain falls out at one point, but my kids love stuff like that for some reason. My girls are 5 and 4 now, and after three years of reading this book they still love it. Again, it is creepy in a still kid appropriate way, so some parents might object. We are ok with it though.
on January 20, 2017
This is such a cute book! I love it! One of my favorite halloween themed books to read to my kiddos.
on January 4, 2014
As an adult reading this story to my 2-year old daughter, I find this book to be very entertaining. The story is adorable, the words rhyme which makes it to read aloud and the photos are quite funny and cute. I purchased this book for a toddler who was having a monster themed birthday party and for my daughter at Halloween.
on October 29, 2016
I'd give it 3 star based on content but my 6 year old son does like it so I bumped it to 4
on September 8, 2015
My two year old loves this book and so do her cousins who are 8, 7, 6 and 4. Basically a wide age group would enjoy this book and love to read it at Halloween time for years to come !
on December 11, 2014
I would not read this book to a child. I thought the illustration with the brains falling out of the monster was disturbing. I returned the book.