BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 4, 2017
failed soon after plumber installed. the replacement failed as well. When we contact franke they looked up by serial number and said the first unit was out of warranty before we even opened the box. sold me a old unit.
on May 19, 2014
We installed a Little Butler during a kitchen remodel 8 1/2 years ago. We never had any problems with the unit until it suddenly started leaking last week. My husband took it apart and realized there is nothing to do for it but replace the tank. After researching online and finding that all of the heater units by different manufacturers fail, and the cheapest ones usually fail first, we are replacing our water tank with the same HT-200 unit that worked so well for 8 1/2 years.
on December 30, 2016
Our old Franke HT-200 burned out after 15 years. Ordered a replacement and was able to replace it easily (DIY). Used the old hanger and just plugged the old copper and plastic tubes in about 10-15 minutes.
on February 23, 2012
We ended up buying 2 of these units that both failed - only to find out they are now being made by a new company that said they only work with faucets made prior to 2003/2004 when the pressure was changed in the faucets. Our original unit was 1999. They will work if you buy a new faucet! List price of faucet is between $550 and $600+ but Franke will give you it at 1/2 price if requested at customer service - will also give you a tank at 1/2 price (which was less than we paid here)if your tank failed. A very frustating process! Sure wish this vendor explained that you could only use this with faucets made after this change.
on May 9, 2016
Installed easily in replacing the 8 yr. old original heater. Only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is all brands of these mini heaters appear to have limited lifetimes. Time will tell but it appears to be a very good product.
on November 19, 2015
Tank came well packaged and damage free. The ht-200 was installed and as a replacement worked well. One problem was the unit arrived less adapter, but the adapter on the failed unit worked fine on the new unit. I assume this was on purpose(?).
on January 19, 2016
We used to buy cheaper one's and they would last one or two years. My Franke lasted four years. It would have lasted longer but I believe I cracked the supply line (internal plastic connector) whIle doing kitchem renovation.
on February 1, 2013
We use this product everyday for making tea, soup or even washing items. Yes its hot. Perfect for finish cleaning an item. This is our 2nd. the first one developed a seal leak after 8 yrs. I gave this a 5 rating as we truly love using it. Any con would have to be if I stand still with no noise elsewhere near,, I can hear the heater working if I pay attention to just that. But it is NOT any issue at all.
on June 1, 2016
Easy to replace if old unit was identical. You must set the temperature a bit less than the maximum to keep unit from spitting steam randomly after installation
on September 14, 2016
After spending an hour installing the new item, my plumber noted that it was leaking from the unit. He then had to remove it. I will be returning the item for a credit.