Other Sellers on Amazon
Frankincense & Myrrh Neuropathy Pain Relief for Feet - Fast Acting Nerve Pain Relief Rubbing Oil with Essential Oils, 2 Fl. Oz. Maximum Strength Foot Pain Relief
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||FRANKINCENSE & MYRRH|
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit Count||2 Fl Oz|
About this item
- Targeted relief: Our rubbing oil formula penetrates skin quickly for fast, targeted pain relief. Simply massage onto the affected area to ease throbbing, tingling, burning, numbness and pain fast.
- Easy to use: Simply massage onto the affected area to calm throbbing nerve endings and ease foot and hand pain. Use up to 4 times per day.
- No side effects: A gentle, safe, non-prescription pain relief option with no debilitating side effects.
- Temporary topical relief: from burning, cold sensitivity, dull aches, freezing, heat sensitivity, inflammatory problems, jabbing, muscle weakness, numbness, pins and needles, sensitivity to touch, shooting pain, stabbing pain, throbbing, tingling, twitching, and weakness.
- Our maximum strength formula with calming essential oils: A safe blend of ingredients and essential oils that temporarily relieves nerve pain often caused by diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, chemotherapy, shingles, and idiopathic neuropathy. The unique aromatic scent of citrus, herbal, wood, and spice essences is soothing and refreshing.
|Neuropathy Rubbing Oil||Intensive Foot Therapy Lotion||Arthritis Pain Relief Oil||Arthritis Pain Therapy Lotion|
|Where to use||Feet and Hands||Feet and Hands||Back, Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Hand, Wrist, Knee, Feet||Back, Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Hand, Wrist, Knee, Feet|
|Item Form||Rubbing Oil||Lotion||Rubbing Oil||Lotion|
|Maximum Strength Pain Relief||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Maximum Hydration Repairs dry, cracked skin||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.75 x 4.63 x 4.25 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Item model number : Frankincense and Myrrh
- Date First Available : March 5, 2010
- Manufacturer : Frankincense and Myrrh
- ASIN : B003B2RJLM
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #54,238 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #227 in Pain Relief Homeopathic Remedies
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am on gabapentin which helps but not much. My doctor also recommended capsaicin cream which provides some relief but only for about an hour. I usually put on the cream before bedtime to help me sleep. I am more fortunate than many since the pain usually doesn't usually prevent me from sleeping.
Recently, I decided to try anything I could to relieve the pain as much as possible. This product is the first non-medical attempt at trying to get some pain relieve. I have always been skeptical of homeopathic remedies. So on to the review.
I received the oil last night. It was delivered as promised. The instructions advise putting 10-30 drops in the palm of your hand and massaging the affected areas. From other reviewers I learned the smell is pungent and hard to get rid of. This is true. It is a hard to describe the smell but another reviewer compared it to citronella which is somewhat accurate. I didn't find it offensive but I would not call it pleasant either. I would recommend applying the oil in a place that others don't use very often if possible since the smell does linger a long, long time. Since I didn't want the smell on my hands I applied about 20 drops on a cotton ball and applied it to my feet. I did not get the immediate relief other reviewers have reported and honestly I'm not sure it did anything. This morning I put another application on before going to work. I am typing this at work and can say my feet feel the same as before. At this point I am not saying it's not working since I have only put 2 applications on. The product says you can apply it up to 4 times daily but I did not bring it to work since the smell is so strong and I don't want to offend my coworkers. I ordered rubber gloves with the product so tonight I will try again but this time I will use the gloves and not cotton balls so I can better massage the oil into my feet.
I gave the product 3 stars but I will be providing periodic updates to this review and will modify that rating accordingly. I should also say that In addition to this product I also ordered Alpha Lipoic Acid with Acetyl L-Carnitine - ALA/ALCAR pills based on other reviewers recommendations and an article I read in a medical journal that said that studies show that the pills improved nerve pain on average 39% over a course of a year. I will be reviewing that product also. The pills should arrive today.
**EDIT 04/26/2019)** It has now been a little over a month since I started this product. I can tell no difference so I will not be ordering again. Again this is my personal experience and based on some of the other reviewers it seems to work for them. Also, I was never able to get used to the smell.
Top reviews from other countries
I have always woken up with numb hands since I was a teen. Recently it progressed to burnings pains and near paralysis. Agony. I would be yelling and whimpering in pain. Luckily on one of the more recent incidents I was with a family member who offered me this. Literally 2-3 drops rubbed on my wrists cleared it up in minutes. It was a miracle. The alternative was limply massaging my carpal tunnel areas and shoulders after taking ibuprofen or more recently Vimovo which I believe may be naproxen but could be wrong. Prescription NSAID. It would take a w while before I was functional.
I never would have expected something available OTC in a health store like essential oils (from which this gets its effectiveness, I am sure) could be so powerful.
Now I keep this handy but I'm also acquiring essential oils for their various utilities. Dental pain,? Clove oil. Lower back muscle/tendon pain? Lavender oil! Warts or a fungal infection? Tea tree in coconut oil! Inhaling rosemary oil may temporarily improve memory by acting as an acetylcholinesterase while albe being able to ease Reynaud's symptoms? Cool.
But back to this. With how little I need compared to the recommended dose and only using once a day usually (I also use it for joint and muscle pain/inflammation) this will last me a long time so I think it is decent value for what I get. But if I can replicate ithe effects with essential oils diluted in coconut oil and it saves money I will end up doing that. But I will still be recommending this to people who need it and aren't nerds like me lol
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.