Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Frankincense & Patchouli Aromatherapy Candle- Made with 100% pure essential oils - 3oz tin
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on August 18, 2009
I've always loved patchouli... but wasn't sure about frankincense. I bought this because I liked the idea of a natural, toxin-free candle with my favorite patchouli scent. I had it sitting in my home office for the longest time before I finally lit it up today. All I can say is... nirvana. It has an incredible smell and is very relaxing. (Not exactly conducive to working, but takes away any work stress and anxiety!) My only complaint is that it's smaller than I thought it was. The candle itself is probably only about 2 inches in diameter. I know it lasts a pretty long time, but I wish it was offered in a larger size. I'd get one for every room in the house! As it is, a candle this size is probably just right for my smallish office when I have the doors closed. I think the aroma would get lost in our living room or other larger rooms because the candle is not quite large enough.
on February 28, 2012
I honestly don't know why there are good reviews for this brand. When you can't even tell there's a burning candle in the room, much less an aromatherapy candle -- you need another brand. There's not enough scent for me....I like the scent to fill the room, at least. Also, this burns down the middle, leaving product around the edges. You need to scrape it into the middle to burn it. i would never order these again. I got them for myself and my daughter and she felt the same way. Where's the aroma?
on March 7, 2011
this item is advertised as ''24 hour burn time''
it lasted less than 6. further, the scent is
very faint.
on February 28, 2012
When I got these candles, there were NO WICKS inside. Yes, there were no wicks, and the wax had melted to the top of the tin, flowing out of the tin and running down the sides. Both candles were UNUSABLE. There was no possible way to light it. Smelled good, but had to throw them away.

On top of that, the candles are TINY. Expect to get 4 or 5 good evening worth of this candle and that's it. For the price, I would not recommend. Get some Yankee Candles if you want your moneys worth. Much better quality.
on September 12, 2015
I opened the lid and the most incredible scent came out. I don't want to use the word odor because that almost seems negative! When I lit the candle I was amazed. I can't imagine a more pleasant scent. It is small and expensive but I am hooked on this stuff and will have to get more. I'm a fairly masculine guy and feel a little awkward talking about how awesome a candle is but, awesome is awesome!
on April 15, 2009
I have enjoyed most of my purchases from Plantlife, but I keep getting this candle along with other products because I like the scent so much. Great shipping and quality as well as a great candle.
on December 15, 2014
My doughter was the one that receive the candel I wasn't home . Well smells so good the candel is gone she took it from me I want my candel back therefore I'm buying my self a pack of it thanks for the extra soap I want to eat it
on September 30, 2009
Yummy combo of smells, filled my living room with a warm cozy smell that everyone liked. A will buy again candle for me!
on November 16, 2006
I love this smell! Best candle I have ever purchased and it's made with aromatherapy benefits. Synthetic free!
on December 6, 2011
I really love this candle! I wish it came in a bigger size like a 20oz. tin. Now that would be a great candle! I burned this candle in the bathroom and the scnet lasted for hours after I blew it out. If you love Frankincense & Patchouli you are really going to love this candle. If you buy more than one and burn then together the scent lingers longer and your home will be enveloped with the scent. Give this candle a try, you will not be disappointed.