|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||127736|
|Size||24 Inch Double Towel Bar|
|Style||24 inch Double Towel Bar|
|Material||Zinc Die Cast|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited lifetime warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.38 shipping
+ $7.34 shipping
Franklin Brass 127736 Jamestown 24" Bath Hardware Accessory Double Towel Bar Rack, Polished Chrome
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jamestown, a fashionable Franklin Brass Collection, with effortless style and classic beauty , will help revitalize your bathroom accessories with coordinating 18" and 24" towel bar, double robe hook, towel ring, and toilet paper holder options, and is available in Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze finishes..
- Accomplish a relaxed, spa like bathroom with casual bath hardware accessories
- This 24" double towel bar creates functional towel storage in a classic polished chrome finish.
- Constructed of durable metal using zinc die casting and includes a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Installation Instructions and hardware included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Franklin Brass 127736 Jamestown 24" Bath Hardware Accessory Double Towel Bar Rack, Polished Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 26 x 5 in||26.97 x 5.5 x 3.78 in||7.5 x 27.4 x 3.8 in||18 x 5.68 x 2.63 in||26.7 x 5.69 x 4.38 in||6.89 x 27.36 x 3.94 in|
|Material Type||Zinc Die Cast||Metal||Metal||Metal||Metal||Metal|
The informal design of the Jamestown collection combines effortless style with classic beauty. Inspired by the iconic look of American casual décor, the traditional form of this bath accessory collection mixes with subtle detailing to create a look that is both everyday chic and invitingly fresh
From the Manufacturer
This classic traditional bath hardware collection adds a decorative touch to any bathroom
Top customer reviews
Here is the trick for installing the rack without any slop in the bars that others are complaining about.
1. Don't use the supplied template. This version has a 24" center to center length.
2. Measure out where you want the towel rack to go on the wall and get one bracket position (right) established.
3. After you have the right bracket screw marked on the wall, measure over to where the left bracket should be (24" in my case) and mark the wall.
4. Secure the right bracket to the wall by centering the screws in the slotted bracket holes.
5. Secure the left bracket to the wall, but this time position this bracket more towards the right bracket in the slotted holes.
6. Put the bar holder on the right bracket and make sure it has a tight fit on the wall.
7. Put the bars in the left bar holder, and then insert the bars into the right bar holder while putting the left bar holder on the left bracket.
If you measured out everything correctly, you should have very tight fitting bars that can barely be spun in the bar holder. Just cheating in on that one side should give you the distance you need to keep everything tight. If you are still not tight enough, take the right bracket off and move it towards the left to shorten the distance the bar has to go.
Again, we love this towel rack and would recommend to others that are considering it!!
Cons: For the price, none.
It's not like those premium stuff that cost 60-100 at your local store, but definitely better than those under 25 pieces from HD/Lowes. I do not have a million dollar home, yet I do have a home, this is my choice.