- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00IS5BVJ8
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #303,386 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.13 shipping
+ $15.87 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Franklin Bristle Dartboard With Cabinet
|Sale:||$71.84 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Warning: Darts is an adult sport. It is dangerous for children to play without adult supervision
- Top notch sisal for enhanced play
- Round metal wire for tournament play
- Laminated wood cabinet design for superior elegance
- Moveable metal number ring, Multi-player
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
But this thing from as soon as I unboxed it, I was very unhappy with it. The plyboard material this thing is made out of is not strong at all. Just from mounting the dart board into it cause one of the hinges to one of the doors to loosen almost to the point it's barely holding on. And then the backing that holds onto the dart board is only held in by very tiny staples and completely came off of it.
For a second I thought, "Eh I'll just staple or gorilla glue it back on" but then realized why should I have to? I just bought this thing brand new, I shouldn't be having to glue anything back on.
Don't waste your money on this junk. I will be taking a trip to ups tomorrow to return it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The left cabinet door was detached and screws missing. Back board was popping out. It sat in shipping box for three months while space was being prepared or I would have returned... Read morePublished 2 months ago by A. C
nice cabinet, thought there would be chalk board. Its not really chalk board the eraser doesn't work. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Kelly Mardis
Great board but the cabinet is a bit flimsy since the wood is soft and the backing is just stapled but still functional.Published 13 months ago by Jesse Hawthorne
My husband loves it. It take a bit of finesse to hang up and it is very heavy but other than that it's a great board.Published 16 months ago by mamascar
I had to take the back off, and carefully glue it together because the staples simply aren't strong enough hold the back on with the dart board hanging in place. Read morePublished 20 months ago by A. Robinson