Franklin KID-1240 Children's Talking Dictionary and Spell Corrector
|Price:||$258.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Complete talking childrens dictionary with 44,000 words/Phonetic spell correction
- Interactive rhyme finder/Speaks letters and words and definitions
- Personal spelling word list/5 games, variable skill levels
- Confusables feature identifies and explains sound alike words allowing you to select the right word
- Animated guide models pring and cursive, repeats with the touch of a button
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- 44,000 elementary word definitions
- Speaks letters, words and definitions
- Personal vocabulary word list
- Rhyme finder
- Homophone guide (to, too, two)
- 5 word-building games
- Animated handwriting guide
- Protective flip cover
- Adjustable volume control
Top Customer Reviews
I think this would be perfect for any special needs or non-verbal child at a very good price.
However, for a 6 year old the device is very helpful, speaking words clearly and offering definitions. Furthermore, both my wife and I have an accent and this product offers a good way to have the kids hear a word pronounced correctly (robot accent wins against Romanian accent). Thus I would recommend this product for young kids but not beyond age 9 (unless used to help with things such as dyslexia).
The reason I gave it 3 stars is the flimsiness of this device. I thought that after 20 years in the business of building handhelds you can offer a device that is sturdy, intuitive and ergonomic. Franklin hasn't managed any of these three in this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Funny sounding but does its job when I'm not available to tell the kids a word when they are stuck.Published 5 months ago by jaci
These are great. They can get questions answered of how to spell various words 'on their own' gives me a break !!!!Published 7 months ago by Bryan M. Talbott
My 3rd grader and kindergartener fight over this like it is a toy! Win-win!Published 9 months ago by Krista Herman