- Product Dimensions: 55 x 31.5 x 3.1 inches ; 103 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 101.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00CWZCX4C
- Item model number: 7209
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #439,089 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Franklin Sports 4-Piece Table Tennis Conversion Top
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full 9' x 5' table top design
- Play on almost any table top surface
- 15mm play surface provides an even bounce
- Hinged design for effortless set up and storage options
- Comes ready to play with net/post set
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Franklin Sports 4 Piece Table Tennis Conversion Top features a hinged design for effortless set up, take down and storage. Full 9' x 5' table top design has a 15mm play surface that provides an even bounce. Conversion top fits most tables. Comes ready to play with net/post set.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We also had some minor issues with the net, which isn't the highest quality - the arms have a tendency to gradually turn sideways under the tension of the net.
However all it all it's a great table tennis table that takes up far less space than having a dedicated table.
The tabletop arrived and the outer packaging was damaged and smashed. Held out hope that the inner packaging was intact. No. Held out further hope that product was not affected. No. There are smashes to the corners, which makes it look kind of junky, right off the bat.
The only reason I'm not returning this is because my husband and I don't want to haul this back upstairs and repackage it for a return pick-up. Plus, the poor packaging standards pretty much guarantee any replacement would be similar (maybe worse?) than what we just got. I may end up returning this after all, but it's so large and heavy, I just don't have the energy. I'm just really disappointed.
First, the packaging in the box is clearly not effective because the table was damaged during shipping and the corners of the table were chipped. If you are going to ship a heavy table top, use something other than 1/2 inch flimsy packaging to protect the item.
Second, the item literally looks used since there is some kind of blotchy stain or film on the table top. If it is actually new - as it is supposed to be - then their quality control is very lacking.
Third, the table top is already showing signs of the board itself coming apart at the areas where you would attach the net - after 3 days of use. This is also where the white tape is literally peeling off too. Not sure how to keep this from getting worse. Seems like a defect.
All in all, not the quality I would expect from a Franklin branded item. Definitely not worth the money.
Do not buy folding ping pong table conversion tops. not worth the money.