- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B071G1HV1S
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Average Customer Review: 73 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,897 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Franklin Sports CFX Pro Full Color Chrome Series Batting Gloves
|Price:||$28.00 - $84.20|
- PRO CHOICE: As the official batting gloves of the MLB, the CFX Pro is the most popular on field batting glove used by MLB pros.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Constructed from premium quality leather, these gloves are designed to play at peak performance season after season with no tears or bunching.
- NATURAL FIT: These gloves are made specially to fit the naturally curves of the hand to ensure that they fit comfortably and provide a responsive, natural feel.
- CHROME HAND-BACK: Designed with our all-new chrome logo treatment which allows the glove to shine and is the newest trend amongst MLB pros
- ALL SIZES: These gloves come in all youth and adult sizes so that you can pick the perfect fit for you
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
CFX Pro Full Color Chrome
As seen on-field by dozens of MLB pros, Franklin’s popular CFX Pro model has gone full color! World-class quality Pittards digital sheepskin leather palm ensures durability, softness, and superior grip at bat, while proprietary Tectonic Fit Inserts accommodate flex across the hand back.
Touched with a hint of Chrome, these gloves are a must have on the diamond this season!
Worn By MLB Pros
Ronald Acuña Jr. - Atlanta Braves
Brock Holt - Boston Red Sox
Gary Sanchez - New York Yankees
Seamless palm design enhances durability and lifespan of gloves.
Our Contour Fit System features a neoprene wristband that adapts to natural wrist movements.
Tectonic fit inserts accommodate flex without adding bulk to the back of hand.
Pittards digital sheepskin leather offers strategically-etched groove patterns for all-weather grip.
Showcased on-field by dozens of MLB professionals, Franklin’s popular CFX Pro model has gone full color! A world-class quality Pittards digital sheepskin leather palm ensures durability, softness, and superior grip at bat, while proprietary Tectonic Fit Inserts accommodate flex across the hand back. Touched with a hint of Chrome, these gloves are a must have on the diamond this season
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
73 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 73 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FIT AND FINISH: The CFX Pro glove is a much nicer glove with more leather and less of the spandex of the Under Armour glove.
The red color is striking and vibrant and looks fantastic in person.
The Franklin CFX glove is thicker than the Under Armour glove but not too thick like a work glove. The Franklin glove is true to size. I wear a size 8 surgical latex glove (which is a men's medium glove size) and the Franklin CFX batting glove is a little big on my hand.
The velcro attachement is secure and fits a small or large wrist size. The Franklin Glove is much nicer than the Under Armour in every way and seems much more durable.
HOW IT WORKS: Feels very nice with a bat and takes some of the sting out of the ball when you hit it too close to handle. About the same as the Under Armour glove.
OVERALL, a great batting glove with the official MAJOR BASEBALL LEAGUE logo in eye popping colors. Slightly more expensive than a similar Under Armour glove but better in almost every respect.
If you found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up below! Thanks!!!