Samsung S8 Launch whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess GNO Libros en Español

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 31, 2014
My 7 and 9 year old boys have literally been through a dozen of these balls over the last two years. Kids and adults can throw them a surprisingly long distance and the texture makes them great for playtime catch. However, the great texture comes at the expense of durability. They end up going flat by themselves or the textured cover splits along the seams.
I'll keep buying them regardless, they are that much fun.
on September 10, 2015
This is the best football I have found to teach my 4 year old son to throw and catch. Unfortunately, Franklin stopped making them! Thankfully after loosing the first one I bought, I was able to purchase another one via Amazon!
on October 22, 2013
I don't have any problems with the size of the ball. If you want just a fun ball to play around with that's easy to throw and catch then it works great. Kids can develop catching skills with this ball that fits their hands better and softer to catch. We had one already that we loved to play with and you can throw it further so wanted a replacement but it showed up slightly mis-shapened. Even after we inflated it and played with it a little it didn't go to the right shape and doesn't fly straight. HOpefully this was an isolated one because we'd like to buy another.
on January 5, 2014
THIS IS A GREAT GIFT FOR A TODDLER. IT IS VERY STURDY AND MADE FOR SMALLER HANDS. THIS IS A GOOD BUY.
on December 8, 2014
Very well done and easy to throw
Kids love it, but don't over inflate
on January 15, 2016
Great foot ball. A bit pricy but it fits my 8 yr olds hand well.
on February 5, 2017
Should have read the specs this is a very tiny ball.....
on August 4, 2016
Arrived timely but doesn't hold air. Total bust.
on December 16, 2016
seems busted after a few months
on May 19, 2013
This football was smaller than I expected - it is the size of a large coffee mug, not a mid-size ball for elementary students. Soft and fun to toss around, though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question