Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.10 shipping
Franklin NHL Indoor Sport 2in1 Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 In 1, Street Hockey and Knee Hockey
- Set includes 2 Insta-Set® Goals size 22"X17.5"
- Also included 2 adjustable hockey sticks 18" to 28", 65mm hockey ball
- Knee hockey includes 2 15" mini hockey sticks and 2-50mm mini foam hockey balls
- Perfect for the beginner player
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Franklin Sports Indoor 2-in-1 Goal Set
The Franklin 2-in-1 NHL STREET & KNEE HOCKEY SET has everything you need to for the ultimate 1-on-1 indoor Knee Hockey game.
The Mini Hockey Craze
What started off as a simple game played on your knees with cut-down hockey sticks, has evolved into full scale craze! Franklin and the NHL are proud to offer the most extensive line of Mini / Knee Hockey products available today. Finally, everyone can experience the thrill and excitement of Hockey in the convenience of their own home!
The goals are constructed from a high-impact plastic frame and a durable polyester all-weather pre-fit net. All Mini Hockey sticks are made from premium ABS plastic and can withstand the most intense knee hockey games.
THE SET INCLUDES:
- Two 22” x 17.5” goals
- Two mini sticks
- Two adjustable hockey sticks
- Two mini knee hockey balls and a street hockey ball
Fold front to back.
Collapse right post.
Collapse left post.
Color: Yellow | Size: OS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My issue is with the 2 larger sticks. There is a few tabs to raise the stick levels. Anything medium & up will cause the low end plastic to crack. Both of ours are heavily taped now. The smaller sticks are virtually unbreakable in the event that you are only playing hockey & not driving the Zamboni over it....
All in all it's still a great purchase.
For the price this product met all of our expectations. He loves playing hockey just about every night. The nets don't take up too much space in the living room especially since they have become a stationary item for us. They've held up well.
Definitely would recommend this item.
1. The extendable sticks (I guess for outdoor) get pretty flimsy when extended all the way, but they're still perfectly usable
2. The fixed sticks (indoor) are great for a short kid, or playing on knees, but when daddy is asked to join in every game, this can be hard on back. Also, one stick is technically for a lefty, and the other a righty, because of the way the blades are bent, but he doesn't care
3. The nets/goals are small, but good quality, and he loves them. Easy to fold down
4. My labrador loves the little yellow balls. He carries them around with a great guilty pleasure look on his face until someone notices